New Wizard look

Has anyone thought that the wizard looks kind of ugly? Well I tried to make a redesign of it. I’m going to change it a little, I’m not that good at pixel art. But I do think it looks better.
WizardROTMG

Lets compare it to the original:
piq_48261_400x400
I tried to keep the simpleness and tried to make it look similar.
It’s not meant to look amazing, just better.
Any feedback?

I don’t think that the main sprites need any changes and this is a waste of time.

Okay, thank you. I just didn’t like how the wizard looked. Thats why I made it.
But if you like the classic version, thats fine.
Am I the only person who thinks the wizard looks derpy?

Also I tried to draw this on the RotMG art maker online but it just wouldn’t work. When I finished, it was gone. I tried to load it, but nothing happened. What happened guys?

The old wizard sprite is bae though.

It’s a hot fashion trend in bots too.

I would rather have this as a separate skin.

Yeah it looks ugly as hell but that’s why they have skins. All of the default character sprites are ugly imo

I think this might be cool as a skin or npc, but all the original character skins look pretty good for a default skin.

How dare you betray Oalei!!! And plus, you changed that yellow-ish Asian skin to a pasty white skin. LOL.

Isn’t Oalei just a random name you get before you make your own?
Also, I tried to make it similar to the original, but I now that you mention it…

Yeah lol Oalei is one of the fabled “Default Names.” It was just a joke because the bots that are named Oalei or any of those Default Names are always a Wizard lol.

No offense, but your new version is kind of ugly… Not sure if it’s overshading but it doesn’t look right

Might be a reason I use skins on 13 different classes (RIP my poor necro where I need a paid skin to not completely hate it)

Okay, I’ll try to make it better. This is a work in progress remember!
Thank you for the feedback.

Would you think this would work as a separate skin?
Or is it way too ugly?

thats what skins are for, personally i dislike most the original skins because they’re super bland, but thats because they where made that way

Okay, thanks. I just thought if I made the classic wizard look better, it would have a better impression on beginners.

i mean if someone leaves the game because wizard looks bad then nothing we can really do theyre just kind of disabled

Not sure, usually skins have a different shape, not just a different color palette