Next Chest Event?

You’re absolutely right. I mean, DECA can barely make good skins, changing a dungeon for a chest event? Thats crazy!

I’m glad we see eye to eye on this one

/s (last two posts)

Or maybe that, along with the Mini Nut for archer, would show that there are two ST sets coming soon…

(But I have to say, a Snake Pit chest event would be fitting for St. Patrick’s Day.)

Oh god no! No more ST sets!

I’m wondering what all the painter skins are. They all look the same (except for the girl classes). Will that mean a skin that is unlockable for all classes of that gender? Not to mention the Sheep skins, black mage/gladiator (no racism intended), and the ice people.

No, I believe that the painter skins are for those who sent in sprites for DECA to use, such as skins or reskins. Not sure, just speculation.

Oh. That’s interesting. Didn’t know that.

Skins are a luxury, not a necessity.

But getting all skins is my goal in this game…

How will I ever get all, or even most, if they release a new paid skin every 2 weeks? :frowning:

finally something/dungeon i can do

I have so many useless ice tomb keys that i couldnt use cuz i suck

I Can’t Do Ice Tomb Either ;-;

Yeah, umm. It drops from Snake Pit this event. Go get em.

I thought it just dropped from the boss (both stheno and nut)

What if they put it on the daily login reward?

I’m the probably the only person who dislikes this skin.

Which one?

LoL if you watched Motherships/Hoffsters video, they drop from the boss like how the slug knight dropped from the sewers boss.

If you missed it, the announcement was that this would just be a new drop direct from Stheno.

Thank you, I didn’t miss it, very excited!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.