No longer get notified for new posts?

oh before i read the message i thought you were admiring me :heart:

Update:

Appears to work again…

It’s working on and off; let’s see if the pattern repeats itself and we don’t get notifications for Halloween.

Welp, seems like it’s happening. Wonder what is the cause, and why it alternates daily. I guess it’s for the best; Happy Halloween!

Edit: Yup, still following the pattern.

My self esteem is a bit higher now that I’ve seen this post.

Was getting sad about being ignored

Then I checked the threads

Notification bar is a bully 

im only getting liked notifications, if you want me to come dont use @, like!

lol

wow i just got like 300notifications, they are flooding in

Same, here have another notification.

@MrEyeball Can you please look into this? It’s really quite annoying that you don’t know when somebody replied to you. While the flood of notifications is somewhat satisfying, I’d still like to respond to people within a day.

This bug had actually cause me to lose motivation in going on RealmEye to be honest. I used to have 0 threads waiting for me on Latest, but now I’ve got over 200.

it keeps adding up ._.

The notification queue was blocked.

got 37 new ones now…

what does that mean, that we dont get new notifications, but then it was released and it floods in?

Does this mean that it’s permanently fixed now? And I’m curious why notifications were blocked; was Doc’s theory correct?

No, there’s no permanent fix yet.
Doc is right. This is a side effect of a recent change.

Is it a problem with the software of the forum (discourse), or was it a problem with a change that was made to this specific forum?

It was a discourse bug.

i seem to be getting more normal notifications now.

lol anyone coming across this? getting the total wrong notifs @moderators

thats intersting, i noticed i got this weird badge just now, for something i did ages ago, that i dont think i should of gotten

it might b/c you made the thread

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yep i’m dumb