Noob stories

This death always bugged me. I see it all the time in my graveyard, yet I swear to god I’ve never even had a Fulmi. This Sorcerer is an enigma. But honestly, why would I put fulmi on a level one then go and die.

indeed

I was just fametraining (no hate) when the discord channel went down for me, and the train changed. I asked someone who was in the train where the train was then. He responded “I don’t give train location to bots.” Made me depressed. How does a light blue star mean bot? Even a white star could be botting.

“Remember kids, dont put ST’s on non-maxed characters!”

REEEEEEEEEEE
Those UBHPs :’(

I fed a scutum and a bulwark. I knew they were good/rare but I was really fed up with the game at that time, and told everyone that I was quitting. I came back like a day later xd.

I fed 2, once u have 3 of them out of 30~ janus’, they get repetitive

pics or fake

didn’t take pics, im not the type to make people die of misery, after 20 people in my guild made a video together of them feeding 20 dires while i was farming like a madman for one

i fed 4 dires
trix shit

this is the point where the moderators add a /ignore or /block or /fuckingkillthisguy command to these forums

thats me when anyone gets jugg

not a life, like 4-5 life i dont remember the price back then

i ment like, i sold it for wis. not for life
u know
instead of selling for lifes i sold for wis?
comprehend?

Once apon a time, I was doing a mad lab care free (well actually not care free, I was trying not to sit on a gas spawner again…)

Anyways I got a white! Fulmi.
Weird thing was: IT CAME TO ME IN A BLUE BAG.

I thought it was bad. I thought it sucked. I trashed it.

If I known it was a white I would have saved it…

I just got my first Dblade. I was in such a good mood thinking I was now invincible. Stood on Ruthven and died.
It
made
me
very
sad.
/end

Well Fulmi and all the other mad lab itenz weren’t originally whites, so you likely got your fulmi back then.

When I first started playing ROTMG, it was like a second reality for me. Every time I got a new tier or something, I used to obsessively dream about it in real life. One day, some kind sir gave me a T10 armor and a T9 sword, which I immediately put on a new knight. I used to fantasize about that character, until a guildie introduced me to godlands.

Needless to say, my life was never the same again.

Traded a bulwark I got from a snake pit for a t12 wand during ut weekend because “it’s a low level dungeon so it drops low level equipment” I felt like I got an op deal because I had a top wand from a dungeon that drops spd

Not saying anything…

But there’s quite a high chance that was rwted