Noob stories

I liked to bring my bulwark around on my priest cuz it looked nice with my ice prot ice gsorc and ice pyra on realmeye. Brought all of that into a Lost Halls and stood on a golem of anger (i think its anger. its the small red one) like a week ago.

I got a dbow and fed it to my white cat, who I called electric cat, I think I still have it to this day lol. Then I got a resu while leveling a warrior with archon ghelm veng and para hp and guess what, I fed it to my electric cat again, luckily, I got another one later on.

Iā€™m still a noob so give me my 5 lifes.

i still havent got my 4th jugg and i blame @CandyShi

I remember getting my first white as a noob.
I use to do a shit ton of snake pits and the occsional sprites.
One day(after 5 minutes of fighting stheno the snake queen)I got a white. Went to see why my bag wasnā€™t blue And found this UT in it. I checked itā€™s stats and tried to equip it on my huntress. I then saw itā€™s dps compared to my bow and was like HOLY SHIT I GOT A FUCKING OG WEAPON IM THE FUCKING BEST. I later started asking people if a bulwark was rare, which typical response is ā€œa bit rarer than other whitesā€ When I got a preist and used the item, I realized how useless it was.
Then when I was a red star I accidently deleted the bulkwark with 7 other whites on a ninja. xD

I just got a bulkwark yesterday xd

k bye

why would u even sell an etherite for a life tho

p2w confirmed

kappa

Hereā€™s another,
I decided that I wanted to make a necro, no big deal, I decided I would level her with, drumroll please, a reskin Ep! (and a backpack) I had nothing else equipped , 0 def. I sat on a hobbit Mage. Rip reskin Ep.

Lol mb, meant cem, autocorrect is aids

I used an exploit for making a new account with 50 gold to buy dscales, ravens, robe of the masters, staff of horrors, etc. I felt like an op hax0r

It was fixed when the gold was increased to 51 from 50 per item

After my first week of playing realm, on a cold breezy day i got my first ever UT, i started autistically screeching to my friends, i had finally gotten the famed UT, the robe of the Tlatoani (the robe from the forbidden jungle. i put it on my best and only character, a level 17 priest. It seemed a bit weird since it had 0 defense, but i held my head high because i knew deep down that this was a great item. since i had a level 17 priest with an amazing UT i decided it was time to give it a whirl on Slethno (the boss of the snake pit). I fought long and hard getting to Slethno, killing snakes left and right, but i finally got to the boss room i looked up from my computer and wiped the sweat from my brow, i entered not knowing how this would pan out. I shot i dodged i healed i hid. She shot she dodged she didnā€™t really heal nor did she hide. It was an epic battle of 2 great foes. Unfortunately there could only be one victor, Slethno struck me down with an almighty blow the screen grayed and the death music played. How could this be, how could i die like this i was wearing a UT, i was pro, after this defeat it took me a while to get back into the game. thatā€™s pretty much it.

Oh man, I just remember my friend playin rotmg in school so I thought Iā€™d try it out. He started rambling all this stuff at me and the one thing i kept hearing was glands. So I was just into the lowlands and asked, ā€œIs this glands yet?ā€ Welp he said the ground was black, so I found a dark blue patch in lowlands and yet again I asked him again. He started to get a lil angry and just took my computer, tped me to glands, and said have fun. It didnā€™t end wellā€¦

maybe you dont wanna bring that up on the forums

story 1: trying to sell 8 obsidian daggers and thinking they were overpowered
story 2: in my n00by days, i had a deso. some guy might not have been paying attention or something because i sold it for a griff. i then sold the griff for a frostbite, which was cool. then i dropped it in my vault on accident before nexusing. i was too embarrased to tell people that i lost it like that
story 3: it took me forever to get a level 10 char. once, some really good player offered to bring me to glands and he found a cem with other people. basically, i wanted to do it so i took the computer from him before almost dying in the first wave. side note: i wanted to buy his acrop for a bunch of t6 items.

A friend of mine bought 10 bucks of realm gold and bought a t9 sword for me.

I was overcome with woe when I died with it to an ent ancient :c

I dont have any recollection of funny noob stories but I do remember a time when getting a t7 item was a pretty big deal. I took a big break off of realm for a few years came back and realized that when I was playing before I had no memory of stat pots. I dont think I knew too much about what stat pots wereā€¦

my friend bought a jugg for $20 and died to sceptavius ez

Top 10 saddest anime deaths.

Feed Davy prism to my pet

I remember when I had decided that I would main Archer. I then realized I sucked, I used to think T4 bow was difficult to get and T8 was legendary. I lost so many archers trying to solo sprite worlds (which I later found out that archer is one of the worst classes to solo sprites unmaxed and inexperienced). I used to wonder if it was so hard to solo sprite world, how was I ever gonna be able to farm UDLā€™s for a Dbow?