Obsidian Summit Dungeon Idea

Hey guys!
I’ve recently updated the document. It includes something(s) that should’ve been in the original document, but I overlooked. Those things are the bullet speeds and ranges.

Additionally, I’ve balanced some of the status effects, which were a bit harsh in places.

Finally, I’ve buffed the Tectonic Mantle in light of the recent buff to Fire Dragon Battle Armor.

And that’s the update! Keep your collective eyes out for new reskins that may be released soon!

It's Atrapper and Toastrz birthday!

Bumping this so it doesn’t close. I have some updates planned for the near future.

Well guys, that “near future” was about 2 months. It’s here now!

New Update!

There’s not much to say about this update, but a lot of work was put into it.

All of the enemy sprites, as well as the skin and Obsidian Brazier sprites, were animated! You guys can now see things like Solidified Ragnis and Obsidian Crystals turning into magma, and the dreaded Ashworm’s attack!

well dang, now I feel bad for not checking in. great progress, although many of the sprites still need a bit of work

anyway I noticed your maps are outdated as far as my current skills go, and out of boredom as well as a distraction from my various creative blocks, I’ve updated the map for you:

(if you click and zoom in you get much better definition)

When you’re busy surpassing me in Like amount with your own dungeon, you tend to forget things. :^)

Just a joke, I can't help but love Clock Tower c:

Thanks! I plan to work on the sprites again once I complete my upcoming project. The sprites for that should be better.

Oh, thanks! I’ll add those in ASAP.

Done! The new maps have been added to the document.

You may need to update the Tectonic Mantle Armor, because the ST warrior armor is very similar, with yours losing 1 spd for 5 dex

Not at all. Zaarvok’s Heart is meant to be used with the set. Tectonic Mantle is meant to be used as a dagger armor for a melee class.

I just personally think they are a little too similar, and the tectonic mantle almost seems like a direct upgrade of zarvok’s heart

In all fairness, the Jugg is somewhat like a better Helm of Draconic Dominance.

Depends how much def you already have…

Eh, I guess. Regardless, I personally think it’s fine.

I just realized I hadn’t posted this over here! D:

Anyway, Deca recently released documentation for XML writing, and I made XML for the Defenders boss fight. You can check it out here!

313 lines, thats pretty good.

Seeing as it’s a simple fight with no helper entities, that’s not too bad. I think I can write larger things, though.

Yeah, a simple XML with no other enemies is pretty easy to write. But I’m looking forward to seeing some more complicated things. :smiley:

Oh, how I wish you could’ve seen the Lost Halls or Nest XML. It’s crazy what Kidd and Uni’ve done.

can u post it here? :wink:

Lore, lore, and more lore!

I’ve updated the document with a new Item Lore section to go with @Dappertron’s Nexus Library. You can check out all of the lore entries at the following link!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.