<old> MEGATHREAD: connection and registration issues

i cant get onto the testing server

Made a account on public testing last night. I registered and even chose a name via play menu. I get on today to play some public testing, but I get a “Registration needed” even though I’m registered. Tried making another account, same thing. Any suggestions/fixes?

verify email thonk donk

I tried to log in, but now it permanantly stays at the nexus loading scree ;c

edit: back up

Yeah, i’ve gotten the exact same message as well, I can’t play on either of my accounts.

the strange thing is that i was connecting just earlier :thinking:

Testing might just be offline for whatever reason.

We also can’t open keys anymore?

That’s the error that caused me to become far less active on testing as it still happens to me. Been months.

played around with the router and went through most of the advice given to me but to no avail.

Testing simply says that my account needs to be registered, even though my testing account has been around for years…

Testing was down briefly, but the good news is that the server crashes should be gone now.
However, Magic Woods won’t be available for the time being.

The apple for maxing all stats isn’t working currently

This isn’t really a glitch but keys are unable to be opened by anybody with less than 10 stars. This prevents 99% of the testing players from running the new dungeon.

me and the real book are just farming up to 10 stars ;-;

I am aswell, i’m doing it on my old testing account though as it had 3 already.

Choosing a name isn’t working for me, it’s like infinite loading

after creating a public testing account and trying to log in it only gives me this error message after prompting to register another account (while I’m logged in) then it boots me back to char select :frowning:

verify your email?

Registered a new account specifically for testing, tried to get in and got “this account already has one active character” every time I tried, registered another account and every time I press play it says registration needed.

Edit: Verified my email and now im in the tutorial.