Omni's Dyad of the PPEs

A few friends have recommended I share this on the forums! These have been some of my most successful PPEs (which I don’t project will kick the bucket anytime soon). For convenience’s sake, I’ve created a collapsed section for each PPE, with further collapsed sections for each stat I’ve maxed.

The Rouge-Rogue (4/29/2020 to 5/07/2020)

Summary
0/8

1/8: Dexterity

2/8: Attack

Note: This was my third Crystal Caverns completed ever!

3/8: Vitality

4/8: Speed

5/8: Wisdom

6/8: Defense

7/8: Mana

Death

Bonus!

I’ll let this speak for itself.

2K BF!

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

The Huntswoman-Huntress (5/08/2020 to 5/23/2020)

Summary
0/8

Note: I wasn’t even aware this could drop from an Ice Tomb. A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

1/8: Mana

2/8: Speed

3/8: Dexterity

4/8: Wisdom

5/8: Vitality

6/8: Defense

7/8: Attack

A little neuroscience trivia! If you’re seeing this and have a fun neuroscientific tidbit you think I wouldn’t know about, tell me in the comments below! I’ll give you a little bang for your buck.

The Acified Assassin Set is complete. I’ve heard mixed feelings about it, but it never hurts to try!

I’ve quite literally obtained every Exalted Ring prior to this. By now, I don’t even know how useful this will be, but I’ll probably keep it around for when I decide to sit on something for shits 'n giggles.

A lovely surprise, given this was my 3rd Ent completed since the 3x Event White event had started.

My first Shatters white. Ironic.

Carry on. Nothing to see here except obligatory quest chest screenshots.

8/8: Life

Death

Bonus!

An intriguing MT spawn area. Quite suitable for dragging.

2K BF!

It would seem that reaching critical health levels lowers your screen resolution too.

Twin Red Demon Chests!

5K BF, with zero Lost Halls completed.

Good job, DECA. It took you two patches to fix this, and another patch to break it again.

These PPEs are also part of Waffleswuf’s and Fitzsie’s PPE Competition! For easier tracking, I’ve tallied the scores and have listed requirements according to their rules below.

The Rouge-Rogue (7/8)

Total Points: 133

• Whites/STs = 1 + 3 + 5 + 2 + 10 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 5 + 8 + 5 + 3 = 53 points
  • Base Fame = 10 + 0 = 10 points
  • Milestones = 11 Whites + 3 STs = 15 + 0 = 15 points
  • Dungeon Completions = 20 (Sprite World) = 20 points
  • Stats = 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 = 35 points
  • Reds = 0 points

The Huntswoman-Huntress (8/8)

Total Points: 262.5

• Whites/STs = 3 + 5 + 1.5 + 5 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 10 + 5 + 3 + 3 + 1 + 10 + 8 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 10 = 105.5 points
  • Base Fame = 10 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 14 points
  • Milestones = 15 Whites + 12 STs = 20 + 15 = 35 points
  • Dungeon Completions = 20 (Cursed Library) + 20 (Mad Lab) + 20 (Parasite Chambers) = 60 points
  • Stats = 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 10 = 45 points
  • Reds = 3 = 3 points

Waffles Huntress PPE [05/05/2020 to 05/08/2020]

Ooh, I like this format!

497 sprites and no plane? :expressionless:

bro almost 500 sprites is so sad… at least u can max most of your chars dex if unmaxed

Still no plane… lmao

Thanks for the reception y’all! I’ve updated the post to include the 7/8 section. Here’s to never getting a Cloak of the Planewalker. :beers:

He got antirogued

how do you do this format??? ;0;

Normally I would make fun of an MT death, but you got anti-rogued, which is totally understandable

I was going to respond to this earlier, but it seems like you got everything figured out! You’ve a real neat PPE thread there. :+1:

For the sake of posterity, I’ll be linking this thread for anyone who might need formatting help.

I have a name - Omni’s not a huntsman gear hunting huntress PPE

I have a name in mind already, but thanks for the suggestion! It’s actually somewhat similar to what you pitched. :smile:

Thread has been retitled, reorganized, and reworded. A new PPE entry is now up, titled the Huntswoman-Huntress (7/8), which has been appended below the Rouge-Rogue. The format under each collapsed section should still be the same; simply open up the hidden “Summary” to see the original overview.

Factoid: The original planned name (suggested by a former guildmate) for the Huntswoman-Huntress was the Hentai-Huntress! And although fitting of the skin’s dainty skirt, the idea was scrapped for its salacious innuendos. The Huntress’ current name isn’t the most apposite either, so please give me any suggestions that I can work with to improve/rework her title!

(And no, Twitchy. Your proposed name’s too long.)

Jesus why’re you up at 6:30

Timezones ?

Nah he’s same timezone as me

Bump. I’ve added commentary to some screenshots and have updated the Huntswoman-Huntress’ progress to 8/8. I’m also still open to name suggestions for her!

This is my final update:

Terrible. I’m about to AFK, so I teleport to someone in the lowlands, but he/she simultaneously teleports to the godlands. That’s where I end up for the next 10 seconds I’m gone, and by the time I’m back, I get a fresh crimson screen of death.

There’s other reasons behind my doing so, but I’ll be quitting the game. I’ve done a full account wipe – I’ve released my pet, cleared out my vault and gift chests, and have killed my characters off – and have no plans on returning. What I do plan to do, however, is to stay on the forums (by choice so long as no one tries to drag me back into the hellhole I was in), so I’m looking forward to mingling some more with you all. :heart:

Disclaimer: This isn’t fellow encouragement to quit, but if you’re not having fun, know when to stop. Happy realming.

:frowning_face: