One Free Name Change

I have always wanted to change my name since i started the game. When I started I thought my brother was so good at the game so I made my name after his, tempestst which his was tempestrah and i thought i was so cool but now i realize that i don’t like the name and i really don’t want to spend 10 dollars just to change it. So i thought of the idea to have one free name change. Let me know what you think in the comments.

I think the price is too expensive. Being able to use fame to change your name would be great

Yeah I would think a free name change would be amazing

scammers could use this to their advantage

You have an option to send a support ticket to deca about this correct? I’ve never done it, but I’ve considered it. That’s always a possibility if you don’t have access to financial support to change your name. But again, I’ve never done it so any outcome is news to me. (Though I’ll be honest, I expect them to say something along the lines of: “Greetings USER, you can change your name within the game with a cost of 1000 realm gold, have a nice day!”)

Tbh I just want a wipe on old names that unused accounts

tho if I could, would def rename myself to Gaod or Gaodzilka

My name best
Edit: did not expect 5 likes haha

Wot

Now i dont feel so bad about my name

typo uwu

inb4 gaod gets typod on his free name change

i’m pretty sure i was drunk when i wrote my name. no regret

No, I disagree. I’ve been playing this other game since 2014, was at the lop 20 in the world, made a name change… and I regret it.

I mean you can’t really get scammed if you’re being careful, if you get scammed it’s your own fault.

My friend send message to deca because he have nickname (BLOODOWEN) he don’t know why he wanted to create copy of BLOODQWEEN but he wanted to change it but deca don’t want to change it

Yeah, no duh, that’s why it costs gold

I tried to, but they were like, idc if u put ur real name mate, that’s ur issue (not really, they just said crap about how I picked that name and how if u get a free name change, then I’m taking the name of someone else, idrk or care anymore.)

One of your replies is vague in regards of the support ticket solution, the other leaves me with more questions. (Yes yes I know, sounds rude, I assure you I’m not trying to be rude nor condescending). But my question is the exact response “they” give, mostly if it’s automated or not. You know, the type you receive when selecting “Request character revive”.

I can assure you that isn’t how the employees at Deca games speak, but point received :stuck_out_tongue:

I, for my own knowledge would like to see what exactly they said to you (directed at you, yes you reading this). Really just curious behind the reasoning for not giving one free name change.

I do not appreciate automated responses, instead of having us write our troubles to then later get said automated response (sometimes up to 2 weeks later…), just let us click on it and it brings us to a document with that message there. Saves time on all ends.
I’m bashing my head against a brick wall here, but it’s nice to get the thoughts in the open. (if ya don’t get the analogy, It’s that deca most likely will not change their protocol for handling responces).

That is kind of what i was thinking by making the price to change it for fame that would definitely be better since the they said that they were going to do a fame rework.

That is kind of what i was thinking by making the price to change it for fame that would definitely be better since the they said that they were going to do a fame rework.