Oryx good, need a nerf, or still easy?

After this new phase what are your opinions on oryx?

• ORYX TOO OP NERF IT
  • Oryx A-ok
  • Oryx Need a Buff

0 voters

I would rather need skill to face an endgame boss rather than to sit around getting SB dmg while knights stun it.

My only gripe about new oryx is the red minion thingy. He moves and shoots wayyy too fast imo

i mean he feels the same for me (the battle) . throw poisons loot. ranged, shoot ==> loot.

Itā€™s still easy. For the yellow shots just rotate with them. The one with the red eyes circling just dodge the gray star shots. And for the slow one jut heal through it or bring a trickster. (I have forgotten the last one.)

havent played
but i hear its still too ez

Considering Oryx is supposed to be the ā€˜final bossā€™ of the game, I donā€™t see anything wrong with the new phases. Itā€™sā€¦ a big change, but I definitely donā€™t think itā€™s unfair

@BigDaigo f

what

I mean, I consider it an end-game boss, but I feel like Void Entity should be ā€œtheā€ final boss, both because of its location, story and difficulty.

Apart from that, I feel like the difficulty is okay now. Oryx is finally challenging, making this ā€œgreat battle against the evil godā€ finally a battle, instead of shooting against a stunned potato.

I think Chase is maybe a bit too unfriendly towards the one being chased, as I had a hard time circling without getting hit by one of the superblasts.

That said, the other phases seem fine to me. I really enjoy them.

Yeah, I think chase should circle around you a little bit like Spooky Boi does now

Shotgun Phase: Great
Slow and Bomb Phase: Good
Sun Phase: OK
Eyeball Phase: Thatā€™s going to be a no from me dawg

Your knight

Oh, that.
Fuck bone juice.

New phases are pretty cool, I still havenā€™t learned the sun phase yet though. I think the one red phase where the eyes are moving outwards away from him is pretty cool because it penalizes the instinctive urge to back out when taking damage. Red eyes circling phase is also alright, it feels similar to certain O1 phases where youā€™re stuck in the center and are forced to actually dodge (those 200-some dmg bombs hurt!). Slow phase is usually no problem for me, because thereā€™s other human sacrifices xD but when I tried soloing ended up nexusing because circling around the room is pretty tight.

Pretty easy still with a group.

oryx is supposed to be final game boss, so for the more game buff him is always better

Sun just circle. He moves in a circle and you should to but if paralyze itā€™s mega easy.

I just lost a maxed char due to the oryx phase red minion thingy who does a crap ton of damage, because I froze for 3 seconds (76 people)

can we retcon this this is beyond dumb

MBC and Void are definitely much harder than this, make Oryx great again