Oryx's Keep (An idea for the reincarnation of his nobility)

So, the general idea is that Janus, the Stone Guardians, Shaitan, and Oryx Sanctuary mini-bosses will drop a key with a pretty low chance. This key can be used after Oryx the Mad God (third incarnation) is killed. One of the stray planets floating around in the space will flash white, move into the center, flash again, and a portal will spawn: Oryx’s Keep. A small auditorium like room with low wooden walls (like what is found in the nexus) with terrace effects will rise on either side of you. After a grace period, A random boss as mentioned before will spawn, with a new title. These are as follows: Janus, the Master of Many Ways; the Stone Guardians, Silent Champions; Shaitan, the Whispering Mind; Beisa, Champion of Endless Battles; Gemsbok, the Fountain of Wealth; Dammah, the Supreme Manipulator; Leucoryx, the Shepherd of Souls. Each boss would have a new sprite, new dialougue, attacks, and a new function: NPC intervention. At least one NPC will participate on the battle, fighting for a different side depending on how you treat it. For obvious reasons it would have a limited range of recognition, but like the Realm Eye, it would still know what you talk about: Thus, insults, attacks, or poorly placed denials or agreements could make it attack you, or assist in the boss’s defeat. Each of the bosses would drop one or two high-end UT, or in some cases full sets. I know deca won’t expand Oryx more, but this isn’t Oryx: Instead, it is his minions, each with their own quirks, some trying to rise to power now that Oryx has been defeated, others attempting to bring him back or strengthen his dominion. Of course, staggers, counters, and dynamic hp scaling would all be a part of this, as well as other end-game features. It’s just an idea, so this is open to whatever you guys think. Please rate the idea, maybe drop some enemy behavior stats, or sprites, or just whatever you think it should have. Thank you for reading this utterly far out idea, despite its length. Remember: You have the power!

-Elbowpunch

It’s quite hard to imagine DECA releasing something harder than Osanc, and with it being harder than Osanc, drops that are better than or rival Osanc’s drops. Which would be bollocks because I’m loving my BK crown at the moment.

Text wall these days…

i don’t think he meant it to be harder per say, maybe have the (mini?)bosses be o3 level hardness?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.