Patch Notes 27.7.X9

Dungeon Exploit Fix Updated

Since the last release, we’ve continued to improve our fix for the dungeon exploit. We’ve come up something that no longer requires a radius of proximity. This new fix closes the exploit and still allows calling of guild members for dungeons.

Baby, it’s Cold outside!!

We have some winter themed updates to keep you busy during the holidays.

• Oryx’s Castle has been transformed by the power of winter and ice! The Stone Guardians area is now slippery!
  • The Stone Guardians are now Paralyze and Stun Immune, the Sword is Stun Immune - if you like this change we might keep it permanent!
  • The Crystal Prisoner and his Steeds look frosty as well! He can drop the reskinned UT, the Frozen Wand.
  • We have two new collectable tokens that you can collect to achieve the new UT and the new Rudolph the Berzerk Skin
  • There are also a number of new seasonal character and pet skins (More info below)

New:

• Freezing Quiver - a new UT for Archers
  • Frozen Wand - a UT reskin of the Crystal Wand
  • Rudolph the Berzerk Skin, Miss Santa Skin, Snow Queen Skin - credit to Beige for the designs
  • Christmas Tree and Red Nose Pet Stones - credit to Beige for the designs
  • Snowflake Tokens - collectable tokens reserved to unlock the Freezing Quiver (not yet dropping, details to be announced later).
  • Candy Cane Tokens - collectable tokens drop in the Ice Cave, Crystal Prisoner, Oryx 2, Oryx’s winter castle until January 12th. Collect 50 to unlock the Rudolph the Berzerk Skin.

Updated:

• Removed the necessity to be in proximity to dying boss to enter dungeon
  • Oryx’s Castle is now frozen and Stone Guardians have new immunities
  • Removed Gobble God Encounter and reactivated Cube God
  • Nexus is now winter themed
  • Vault redesigned to include additional Vault Chests and Gift Boxes (there are now 80 Vault chests and 20 Gift Chests)
    Note: The order of chests is designed to be closest to spawn
  • A new payment system to replace Kabam’s - currently in limited testing.

Update 12:37 PST: Visual Glitch Reported

• Some players have reported a visual glitch when you move items from a vault chest. It appears like the item has disappeared, but it only a visual display error. Going to the nexus or reloading will correct the issue.
  • We are looking into the cause and will let you know when a fix is found.

Crosspost from reddit

Candy canes
Oryx castle to normal plox!

Ohh meh gawd a need to find a way to log on o _____o

All I really care for

oh, and the vault

awesome![quote=“Niegil, post:1, topic:3135”]
A new payment system to replace Kabam’s - currently in limited testing.
[/quote]

awesome![quote=“Niegil, post:1, topic:3135”]
Removed the necessity to be in proximity to dying boss to enter dungeon
[/quote]

awesome[quote=“Niegil, post:1, topic:3135”]
Snowflake Tokens -
[/quote]

not this again…

dont cry :stuck_out_tongue:
Also do you like new Oryx’s castle?
Its look awesome for me! :smiley:

havent seen it yet

prob wont get on until tomorrow or day after

fck

It’s hilarious because they are still horribly unorganized, but now you can see much more of the chaos.

Does anyone have sprites of the new items they can post?

omg, i remember that one time, i had to change my vault setup like 2-3 times in 1-2 days…

Yay, now we have to kick the vault’s door fewer times to find the items we want!

Ye it kinda sucks, especially that the quiver is only available to people who have time to grind for tokens, and it isn’t just a skin this time…

Here is a candy cane. Merry xmas.

did you actually get one?

One from Santa O2, just got a 2nd from a Cpris.

Ahem, excuse the overexcitement chat.

ok… any clue where the other ones drop from?

rotmg gift card pls deca???

that wuold be freaking amazing

Will someone please explain to me what this means?

basically they got rid of that “you have to be 24 tiles of the dungeon when it drops to enter it” rule. i think.