Patch X.18.0 Halloween Madness

Cool

Does the Ring of Decades still drop from the Cultist Hideout and Void?

Saw someone just pull a UBHP on a PPE vid so not from the Void. On the wiki it days that Malus can drop UBHP but I haven’t seen evidence.

Evidence:

Hotfix 2017-11-09

• Introduced measures to fix Event Chests not spawning - please let us know if you’re still encountering issues.
  • Introduced enemy count if 10 or less for Event Chest clearing.
  • Fixed issue where the exit portal doesn’t spawn and enemies remain after killing the Forgotten King too fast in the Shatters.

This is glorious.

awww its not pumpkin token droprate buff but ty though :slight_smile:

dang. thought they would address the new UT duping method but I guess money is more important at the moment.

they’d never address any duping methods publicly anyways.

if they addressed that publicly, then it would alert to people that there was a way to dupe UT’s, thus encouraging people to possibly work it out and share it

just saying, this has a very low chance of happening if someone worked it out. at least not on a large scale

and isn’t this common knowledge? i could be out of touch.

it’s common knowledge that there is a way to do it, but not the way to do it. (Not that I know)

right. but in your post you’re saying that DECA addressing it would alert to others that there is a way to dupe - which is already common knowledge.

idk, in my opinion theres a bit of a contradiction there.

I personally just found out that UT duping was even a thing a few weeks ago, didn’t think it was possible since they all went SB. Duping items like ST’s and tradables, everyone knows that exists.

Wait duping UTs? But wouldn’t that only benefit the player duping the item(s)?

Does anyone know on what time the event ends?

SO… has anybody gotten that pumpkin Jugg?