Patch X.27.0.0 - Pets and Jellies

+1 :heart:
Just because of M. Bison

I mean I guess it’s all relative tedium. I levelled from 0XP to level 17 in one UDL just now (duo with a 6/8 clearing everything with me), so it can still be hardly any effort, and then the rest in godlands, took maybe 5 minutes to fully level.

Apparently the bars now reflect levels-to-max rather than fp-to-next-lvl, so they don’t move unless you gain a level. An utterly stupid change imo.

Still. What a bummer. I would be pissed if I could be getting a Davy and I got a Snake Pit.

Thank you! I hadn’t realised that chests are quest enemies, it does make sense given the amount of exp they used to give at low levels.

And here I am complaining that my pet looks too big now. Poor Deca can’t win at times.

Lol only if you have didvine it cover your player model and the legendary and below are too small.

So if I fuse to legendary pets with a (un)common skin, the will get a divine skin, right?

why are the pets so small…

The skin does not reflect which tier your pet is, so yeah.

Yep, the idea is that speed leveling (for example in Godlands) still works like before, but leveling naturally will take slightly longer. Which I think for new players and NPEs/PPEs isn’t necessarily a bad thing, considering how hard it can sometimes be to find the appropriate equipment for your level.

join the club

I am the club

Born into it buddy. Also mb for still not drawing a tsunami. If I put my time into it I’d get a decent drawing. Water lighting is a bitch to draw though.

yes! i got it before it was gone.

lol, still can’t believe you remember that thread

Does this mean you can’t level up with quest chests anymore

Screenshot%20(200)
I think we just got a small update.

not yet

the servers are down atm

Edit: ok its up

Edit 2: wtf

2018-07-05 Hotfix X.27.0.1

Cnidarian Reef

• Most Royal Cnidarian attacks now pass through players
  • Gold Cnidarians now have 4000 base HP (down from 8000), fixed HP scaling and are briefly invulnerable after spawn
  • Reduced the total amount of jellies and experience gained
  • Small jellies now spread out their attacks to reduce stacking and fps drops

Pet Wardobe

• Modified feeding progress bars to make progress more clear
  • Fixed maximum skin count not being consistent

Other

• Magic Woods and Cnidarian Reef tracking is now displayed in the Statistics Panel under the Dungeon Completion tab
  • Summer Rare, Epic and Legendary Skin Quests at the Tinkerer now give you the option to choose between a Mystery Skin or Pet Skin unlocker instead of each having a separate quest
  • Full stacks of Mystery ST Shard (x15) can now be consumed directly to turn them into the Mystery ST Chest, the associated Tinkerer’s quest will be deactivated
  • The Beginner’s offer is no longer limited to 7 days after account creation and players who did not benefit from it in the past can now access the offer again via the “Special offer” UI button

Woohoo, once school starts I need to get myself one of these

Also, are there any plans to make non-divine pets back to their regular size?