Patch X.27.0.0 - Pets and Jellies

Rip cnidarian reef.

mutli
mutli

I suppose you still can level up a lvl 10+ character, but a brand new one will gain very little experience form opening chests - thatā€™s what prompted my question.

It used to take you straight to level 10, and at level 10 it would take you to 15 or so, not you need 10 quest chests to level up at any level.

Thanks for the video evidence :slightly_smiling_face:
What I meant is that at low level you ā€œwasteā€ more experience because the max 10% level you can get is much lower than the exp the chest could give.

remove bottled medusozoan cooldown and make it spammableā€¦ give high mp consumption instead about 150 - 200

Iā€™m wondering what this entails. Still seeing progress as a fraction of max lvl as opposed to next lvl.

Make progress more clear? More like making progress more UNclear. :angry:

The ā€œFeed Powerā€ below the name is shown now, but thatā€™s not progress bars so idk, it goes up and green when you select something, so it does make progress more clear.

disable cnidarian reef teleport, for prevent invulnerability abuse

I really really appreciate you making Reef less laggy!

Oh this is new, a little fella appearing on the minimap when you unlock a class:

The General Chat Thread

Saw that in the update log but never made a new account to test it

Ah yes, thatā€™ll be the

then.

Can that even be abused? The invincibility does nothing on bullets that are already rendered.

can you show me proof of that? I donā€™t think thatā€™s true and in my experience Iā€™ve never seen evidence of this.

It says so in the patch that introduced tp invulnerability (A Biffy Update!)

ā€œYou can still get hit briefly, if projectiles are already rendered for you (when close to the Encounter for example), so be careful and donā€™t rely on it for short distance teleports!ā€

Okay, thanks for the proof. However, Iā€™m still pretty sure the majority of projectiles flying at you wouldnā€™t be ones rendered before you teleported.

When does MOTMG begin? August 1st?

Hasnā€™t been stated yet, but probably August.