Patch X.31.1.2 + December Login Rewards + Treasure Hunting Chest Event

It’s not real calender. Because official one is already out.

December 2018 Login Calendar

i mean he posted the event calender not the login one

Mb, but well, i don’t feel like its going to be real one. Because i don’t think deca would make that bad (cdirk?) reskin.

i think it looks pretty decent. At least better than the last one they had.

No its fake. Posted on reddit a while ago before being taken down.

You didn’t play last year?
They buff stuff during “the holidays”.

Where’s Yinyarn’s credit

Treasure Hunting Chest Event [Nov 30th to Dec 4th]

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Treasure Hunting Chest Event [Nov 30th to Dec 4th]

Yinyarn’s credit?

They made this video over a year ago, in which they actually addressed the very thing happening before our own eyes.

honestly, who the fck cares a bout yinyarn, there have been plenty of ideas that haven’t been credited.

And its not like god pet skins is a rare idea. Like probably every idea make before deca had some ideas taken and used in game made by someone, but its not like they got credit because its usually a common idea that many people can think of. Like cult staff, ive written a similar idea somewhere, but its such a common idea so no. A better example is nil armor…

He made an obvious suggestion that at least several other people have. His versions of mini skins weren’t used. Not unreasonable to not give him credit for it.

My new idea, a new dungeon that needs to be entered from a portal.

Give credit Deca.

My new idea, a new dungeon with status effects and shotguns that needs to be entered from a portal.

Obviously I deserve that sweet credit more than you.

fck man. Might as well just put both of our names on there.

mine before yours tho

To be honest,in my opinion white demon pet skin is bad compared to that mini brain or slime god.

How do you know it’s fake tho

we just have to wait if its real or not
edit: better be because i need my jugg and my ogmurs back.

Yeah, it looks like a good event calendar. I hope it’s true, even though it sounds like it isn’t.

Not posted by Deca on twitter or facebook. The reddit post offered no source when asked for.