People who dont like to use this forum, why?

Everything RotMG related gets bumped during MotMG.

Redox, have you seen the kind of absolute madness that gets into #ideas:best? Absolute madhouse

Yeah, there’re only like 3 topics in it though…

Have you written 90 pages for an idea yet? Didn’t think so.

@itsgrandma and @Lessking

HAHAHA

que?

can confirm writing 90 pages of stuff does not immediately qualify one for best of the best status

Just make sure you’re using this forum in a years time and you’ll see.

I think having different categories of users makes us look too much like a circle jerk and breeds “us VS them” sentiments, whereas the circle jerk part of Reddit is more insidious (“muh upboats” and downvote-bombing) and thus doesn’t affect people’s opinion of it quite as much.

It’s also less fun to be restrained to only have (potentially) Regular next to your name, whereas on Reddit anyone can write whatever they want as their own personal title.

Alright o7

Being someone that’s active on both, I feel as though you have to be more invested in the forums, whereas on reddit you can hop in and off any time not giving a fuck. Because of this, the majority of people are on the sub instead of here.

no u

okay this is epic

Lol I still remember when I was probably the most active person on realmeye.

overstatement%202overstatement%201

that’s definitely an overstatement when you consider that myname and shatter exist. i’ve had recent read times higher than your total, and there are plenty of forumers who land in the 3-5k post range, and 100-200k posts read.

Yeah but keep in mind I didn’t really start posting until a year ago so they have a least a year on me. Plus this was in a span of a few months.

lets just say… we kinda have, but its still not finished :wink:

Aight I’ll be watching out for that.

I think you were pretty active, but most active is a stretch when Shatter has 10x as many posts read. Even if yours is over several months and Shatter’s is 2 years.

I do remember you, and you were a regular (i think), so you were active.

What’s literally right before the part he quoted?