'Perish Zone' Dungeons Idea

again, don’t mention pservers by name, hard and fast rule

I have seen this, more heard than seen, this idea on private servers. However, this might be a good idea regardless.
This would have hp scaling right?
Drop rates and other stuff might be hard to add in though\

delet

Why? I will remove this lol but why?

it’s a hard and fast rule. ask doc if you want to know why, but i assume it’s because the attention should be on the main game and not alternate rotmg ripoffs.

Its not really talking about it, just referecing it. Not in a positive or negative light, just acknowleging it’s existence. I don’t see a problem here. I think the rule is more against advertising and discussing pservers. @Doc could you explain what is meant by “no unofficial servers?” (And maybe you should clarify on the original post)

Thanks. It makes sense.

Such servers exist, no denying that. This forum exists for the benefit of the official game community. Our view is unofficial servers are detrimental to the health of the official game and divides the community, both of which we don’t want to happen. Any naming of unofficial servers may lead a reader to look into it further and eventually lead them away from our community, which is something we definitely don’t want to happen.

So we’re fine with discussing these servers, just not naming or linking to them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.