Pet upgrade and Doom bow

Hi, I’m not excaly new ppl, however i had break from game for last years and I dont remember everyting.

I need help with my pet. I got rare Owl with these stats(or sth like this):
Heal 64/70
Magic heal 62/70
attack sth??? 0/70

And I would fuse him soon. Should I find pet with same abilites or any pet from the same “family” will be ok?

Last thing i remember before break was trying to get Doom bow. I have hundreds of killed UDL bosses and never saw any white bag. And I have much less any other dungens with multiple white bags. Am I just unlucky or Doom bow is that hard to get?

For your pet. You want to get it to level 70 for both stats first. Then, fuse it with another pet of the same family and with level 70 for both stats to get the best upgrade. The ability for the 2nd pet doesn’t matter, as long as your 1st pet (the pet with the abilities you want) is the first selected pet. https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/pet-fusing

As for you not getting doom bow, the supposed drop rate of a doom bow isn’t too bad compared to others. But in the end, it’s just RNG. You could just be unlucky on certain days, but all of a sudden, your getting back to back whites. Just keep grinding udls, and one day, you’ll definitely get a dbow

for 1 stat not 2 pets can be maxed if the first ability is at lvl 70 no need to over do it

I literally cannot understand what you just said. Mind adding some commas and periods?

you only need to max first ability to fuse

I’m like 99.999999% sure you can fuse 2 pets whenever. It doesn’t matter what level the ability is as long as the pets are the same family and same rarity.

there would be maxed fusion if at least the first ability is maxed, there is no neeed to max 2nd ability

There is, if you have more feed power than fame, since it’ll be cheaper to feed a Rare pet than a Legendary pet.
On top of that, you’ll also enjoy the power of a 70/70 pet while maxing the other one.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.