Poloprock's PPE Thread

So I popped my 7/8 priest in a ddocks somehow, so now I’m making a PPE. I’m going to start with Sorc since I only 4 starred the class.

Do u kno da wae?

Nice. Gonna carry me for a while.

Not bad for sorc. I think it was a 3/8 that died and ppl are reacting.

Roll is kinda meh for life, but everything else is about what I expected. Also, Miner gives a lot of fame 0.o

I thought you were using the flash client lol

Oh lol, yeah I play windowed

Pet Skin

Blueprint for sprite wand and other useless stuff

Elder

Wow

Good Ring

Wand Upgrade

I needed a foul for my other character

Already have one but nice!

Oops

I literally just 1/8’d (wis) my sorc, but died at boss cuz I got paralyzed and ate a whole shotgun from Davy. RIP. I’m going to start a PPE knight since that’s only 4 starred. Hopefully I can get similar luck on that!

Roll

Mana looks great. Attack is a little low. Everything else looks average. Got most of the exp from pup and mlab with like no pbag drops, so that’s why my equips are pretty bad.

Looks like the luck has carried over

Not the best weapon by any means, but clear upgrade over t6 sword. Also that extra range is useful while I have low defense and vitality.

Kendo stick putting in work

Solid bow, but likely going to be forge material since I have 2 extras in vault.

HP ring

Generally going to skip pbag drops, unless it’s para hp or abilities.

Shield upgrade

Gives much needed defense so I can avoid IC mode.

Outlook

For sure, going to max dex and wis out tomorrow. Then going work on speed and attack. And then slowly max out def and vit. But I have exams coming up, so my activity is going to go down just a tad.

Aside

Never realized how much IC/OOC affect can melee classes until doing this ppe. Until I get more def and vit, going to be IC a lot, so less consistent stuns. Melees in general needed a nerf so this makes sense to me.

Yep. You’re back onto your feet faster, but you can’t facetank as much. I think it’s a fair trade-off, especially because you can generally stay in the thick of battle of you’re only taking the occasional stay shot (assuming it isn’t a dangerous one) with good dodging skills. Rewards for good play!

Update time!

Armor upgrade

Another armor upgrade

1/8

2/8

Ring is useful for rushing wcs too tbh

3/8

Another armor upgrade

Could’ve been an acrop though. Also, 2 abbys? Come on I want a better sword

Putting this on

I didn’t fight for it on this character, but like I want to be able to store pots for what I already have maxed.

4/8

Sword upgrade and cool drop

I wanted vit but ok. Orb looks pretty good actually! Doing damage while only cursing and only stasising when you’re in danger? Count me in! (For when I make a mystic in a future) Also, Archon sword is an upgrade.

Blueprint

I will allow myself to make a Demon Blade with UTs I fight for on this character. Also, I wanted mana more xd

Plan

I need 6 more vit and 18 more def for 6/8. I’ll definitely get the 6 vit tomorrow. Def will take a little more time and I’m not sure how much I can play next week. I’m going to need to get an acclaim (or maybe A.S.S?) before I can do Pub Hall Cults or Shatters w/o getting suspended, but my O2 luck has been pretty bad so far. I’ve only gotten a t6 orb for WC tops.

Further in the future plans

I’ll prolly do Cults, Nests, or even Fungal/Crystal Caverns for getting 8/8 if I get bored into going into realms for maxing. Then, I’ll slowly transition to MBC and Voids. I haven’t done them in over a year ever since the HP scaling changes and dungeon caps actually working, so I’m going to be cautious. Eventually going to O3 when I feel like I’m ready.

Obviously this all assumes that this character stays alive for that long, but this is my general plan for my other character too.

Ah, I see another individual who understands the value of the “infinite” F2P potion storage in the gift chests!

Also, I like how you organize your thread. Very clean and easy to follow. Keep it up!

My guild leader has 1000s of pots in his but I have 0 because I always have something to max and if I don’t I just spend some money

Yep, that repeatable potion fusion quest is a godsend for f2p players. It’s even better when the potions you need to fuse matches with the pots that drop from the current event going on. But even if it doesn’t, it’s not too hard to convert pots into pot for fusion if you overpay a little bit.

Glad you’re liking this format. I like doing this format since it’s easy for me to keep track of all my drops.

Dude I feel you. I can’t get a freaking acclaim on my PPE for the life of me, which is annoying, since I had an archon since pre 20 and I still have the same archon after 3k(almost 4k)fame.

Yeah I was looking through your PPE thread. Hopefully our luck changes soon. At least you got an A.S.S. sword, which (I think?) is allowed for discord runs :). Also your chipper is pretty nice too. Also, I’m curious to know how hard the bosses before O3 in Oryx’s Sanctuary are? I see you completed Beisa on your PPE, which is really cool.

ty for looking at my ppe thread lol. I know a.s.s is reqs but but I’d rather have a acclaim for dps lol. To answer your question about the minibosses, I did a lot of o3 training on testing, so my answers might be skewed, but I think that beisa is the easiest, although you still have to dodge, leuc is super easy if you practice third counter (there’s a good third counter practice on jdl), gemsbok is easy with range, although its sorta scary without range, and dammah I’d say is the hardest, not only because I only completed him once, but tbh its only because I get frameskips on wall of knives, but everything else in dammah is hard but not as hard as wall of knives in my opinion.

Small update today since I didn’t have much time to play.

Oryx pls ;-;

Could’ve been acclaim. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I wanted vit but ok

Potential Forge Material.
I’m need 1 more vit and 14 more def for max. Should get vit tomorrow. Def might take longer.
Also, I hit 2k base, so I’m rank 75 now :).

How do you max so fast. For me maxing takes a whole week with trading

Well, that’s because you’re trading! I have never personally found a scenario where me trading was faster than fighting in all my time playing, not counting previously stored loot. Fighting is always the way to go, possibly with a small mixture of trading to get the exact pots that you need, if you’re gaining a surplus of a type of pot you don’t need.

Exactly what Book said. Going into the realms and farming dungeons will almost always be faster than trading alone, unless you’re greatly overpaying for pots you need. As you start maxing out stats (primarily spd and def), rushing dungeons will be easier and maxing will be even faster. Trading can help supplement maxing once you have a couple stats maxed out since you can trade those pots for the stats you maxed out for other pots you need. I usually just overpay, so I don’t spend that much time trading.

You can also just get lucky while rushing like this lol

Also, quick update:

5/8

What I do is a do a mix of trading in realms and finding dungeons, which I think is very efficient. Also, it may depend on your class. Melees tend to be easier due to having lower maxed stats, while a class like the assassin has to drink A LOT of pots

I often overpay more than I want to, because its hard to get people to actually trade for “inferior” pots.