Poloprock's PPE Thread

Small update because I was busy again. It’s probably going to be like this the whole week.
Let’s just say I got bamboozled a few times today.

Oryx if you can give me something I can use that would be nice thx

Would’ve been good on sorc ppe. Could’ve been a colo. Darn you Oryx.

Cem white!!!!

Wrong one -.-
I’m not too mad about this though since my other character is an Assassin and I really wanted a Plague on it.
Now I got a pretty legit plague spamming set. If I get a cdirk, I think the set would be perfect. And considering my luck on this PPE, it’s more likely I’ll get a Cdirk than an Ogmur.

Also, this tidbit about plague poison on Realmeye wiki intrigued me. So it looks like you can get sb on the nest boss without every going into the boss room? Seems like a no-risk and easy exaltation to me. Really want to try this out.

Green Alien White

Looks like I lost the screenshot, but from Forax, I got the mwood staff reskin. Literally could’ve been a reskin A.S.S. -.- Once again bamboozled!

Aside

TIL you can get power pizza from Troom in sew. Pretty sure it’s a TMNT reference and that’s honestly pretty cool. I’m progressing on maxing def (like 14 more). I’m surprised that I only gotten only 1 mana so far on this PPE. I really need a Cutlass, A.S.S, or Acclaim before I can do discord runs to easily max life and mana.

nice stuff, and hopefully you get lost halls reqs, and y’know I think even tho I didn’t get that archon, I still think my paladin gave me luck on my wizard…

oh when i said with trading i meant including trading. I don’t go to usw3 for pots. I usually bulk trade with glife I have on craigs list. Still takes about a week t
hough

Well I think part of why I maxed out so fast is that Knight has low base stats except for vit and def. And once you use a few def and vit, doing abbys and rushing other dungeons becomes much easier. Also, I play in USW3 because the realms always have a lot of people in them and I don’t have an active guild and whenever I nexus, I can trade pots and items for stuff I need except I can’t because this is a PPE. If this wasn’t a PPE, I’m pretty sure I would already be 8/8 or really close to it. I assume by Craigslist, you mean Realmeye. But yeah, if you spend more time in the realm farming pots and use Realmeye for trades in between, maxing out can be really fast.

It most certainly is! I don’t know if you remember the old dungeon design’s Troom (or if you even found any, considering how rare they were to find for most people I’ve asked), but it was much or obviously referenced then. The boss is named “The Master Rat,” and he used to quiz you instead of outright fight you.
Here are the following questions and answers that I remember:

• “What time is it?” / “It’s pizza time!”
• “Where is the safest place in the world?” / “Inside my shell.”
• “Who did this to me?” / “Dr. Terrible, the mad scientist.”
• “How do you like your pizza?” / “Extra cheese, hold the anchovies.”
• “What is fast, quiet, and hidden by the night?” / “A ninja, of course!”

It’s a cool Easter egg. If you didn’t answer him correctly or at all, he would scream something along the lines of “It’s time that you learned your place!” and promptly explode.

Update time! It’s a pretty good update this time.

Oryx finally listened

Acrop

Much needed sword upgrade

Finally eligible for discord runs! I was literally thinking “hmm I haven’t gotten an A.S.S. in a long time”.

Blueprint

I really wanted this blueprint when I had my Bard for Concertina. At least I have it now for next time I make one!

Shield Upgrade

:D

I was definitely not expect this when I was checking the Pentaract Towers.

Hehe, I wasn’t that far off with this quote.
I think this is my third oreo I’ve gotten. Pally is my favorite melee class, so I can’t wait to put this one when I make one!

Tunnel Rat

Getting fame is always good. I’ll get the fame bonus for completing glands dungeons once I complete a pup (so tomorrow).

Good white

Never can have too many lbows.

Future

Still 4 def from 6/8. I’ll get that soon. Now I’m getting to the point where I’m going to need to do discord runs/exaltation dungeons to make significant progress. Being at home because of the pandemic and among other reasons, I am not able to do as many discord runs as I would like. So updates will likely slow down unless I die, but ofc I’ll still be posting when I get something worth sharing. I’ll prolly do discord runs on weekends.

REEEEE I I STILL NEED OREO nooooooooo sadge depression

:pray: to RNGesus so you can get one. I’m still looking to get my first cdirk and ogmur.

O_O I have both but good luck

I have the the ogmur screenshot, but not the cdirk f
finally found it took so long to find it in my reddit hstory

That’s awesome! I’ll go actually go crazy if I get one on this PPE.

Tiny update.

Forge

I forged a dblade because why not? I fought for the blueprint and UTs I used for forging on this character anyways. Helps clear out some space in vault too.

6/8

Pots

I had the repeatable dex fusion quest, so I converted pots I fought for to dex so I can slowly accumulate wealth while not using up vault space. Might as well do this while I’m unable to do discord raids. I got the attack fusion quest for today (reset at 7 PM EST), so I’ll probably work on that while I slowly max life and mana from realm dungeons.

Update time! Didn’t think I would play today because of exams, but I played a bit after finishing them.

Rune

I said in one of my earlier updates that I wouldn’t be able to discord runs until the weekend, but I was actually able to do a few today. Starting with the low-risk exaltation dungeons first, so I can get used to doing them I guess.

Red bag

Haven’t gotten a red bag in forever. Didn’t know ub rings (not mp/hp) got buffed to +10 from +9. That’s actually pretty significant since there aren’t many dps ring that give more than +10. That still doesn’t make ub vit and ub wis viable though. Geb ring is literally a direct upgrade from ub wis.

Rune

Are these supposed to be common? That’s my second rune in like 30 minutes. Also, what should I do with them if I don’t plan to do O3 any time soon? 750 fp is kinda nice.

Another red bag

Now I got a ub dex and ub att. So, uh, which do I use? I’m thinking ub att because I’m primarily using A.S.S. over archon and the dex boost won’t be as helpful as the att boost because of the lower rate of fire. I think ub dex can be useful on my assassin.

Pots

Interestingly enough today, I did some discord runs and didn’t go into the realm at all, which is the exact opposite of what I usually do. I did spend some time trading pots I got from a day earlier to work on the att fusion quest. Just saving up for the future :slight_smile: .

Future

I see there is a wlab and cdepths event coming up. I can definitely use those to max life and mana. The reworked wlabs and cdepths are pretty scary though. So I wouldn’t be surprised if I die, Hope not though ofc.

I’m really enjoying this PPE thread; Keep up the good work man!

Thanks! I’m glad you’re enjoying it. I enjoy going through your PPE thread too. Hopefully your recent dying streak ends and you make an OP PPE.

I really hope man and ty :)!!

Have you tried plugging it into the DPS calculator? That would tell you once and for all what would be the most viable for the Stone Sword on your particular character.

So UB dex is better for lower defense enemies and UB att is better for higher defense enemies when not boosted. Crossover point is at about 55 def. Pattern holds when boosts are applied. When RL says “curse armor expose”, UB dex is significantly better. I guess I’ll be using UB dex then.

Edit: Wait I did this wrong. Only applied boost to UB dex.
Edit 2: Fixed.

Small update.

Summary

Looks like I lost all my screenshots from clipboard because I did homework in between and didn’t save them anywhere. Anyways, I did a few wlabs and rainbow roads. I got 2 leaf bows, bunch of gatt and gvit, a clover bow, and bunch of those St. Patty’s tokens. I literally only got 2 life from like ~25 wlabs. Probably will do more wlabs tomorrow. Basically using this thread to keep track of my account while my PPE is slowly progressing.

Daily update time.

Blueprint

I suppose I can craft a rapier if I really want to, but I don’t know how good it is.

Pet Skin

Potential Forge Material

Most likely going to be forge material or fp because if I make a Samurai, it’s going to be PPE.

ST

Lol 3 of us got an ST from TCave. I already have one so it’s fp. I did TCave for a mark. Chest will be shown in ss below.

Fame

Completed a pup, so I can get that fame achievement.

Double white

I’m going to drop these because they are vanity and I have no vault space. If I want them, I’ll get the tokens for them so they are stored in gift chest.

Skin

All fought for on this character. (Not that it matters)

Lowkey regretting this already. I think I should have went for the trix skin since trix is favorite class, but like a pot of gold following you is kinda cool.

Chest

Life good. Smh no knight equips. I haven’t even gotten a sky in these wlabs lmao.

Pots

Every pot after the max level potion I got today. Did a lot of trading to get (mostly 2 gatt for 3 att and 1 gvit for 2 att). That’s 29 gatt for future use! Going to do cults or nests tomorrow to max because life is so rare from wlabs lol.