Poloprock's PPE Thread

I only have 1 on me at the moment because I had already popped the last few, but I regularly do those tinkerer quests to acquire TCaves! If you’re in need of one in the future, just shoot me a message.

I think there’s a couple reasons for that. If I wasn’t doing that fusion quest, I would likely be giving away all my pots since both of my characters are 8/8 and I have limited vault space. So doing the quest gives me a sense of progression. Also, for the pots I use for the fusion quest (in this case, dex), it’s not like I’m specifically farming sprite worlds for them. I’m doing dungeons I want to do (event dungeons, cems, ddocks, oryxs, etc.) and then converting the pots I get to the ones I need. I usually overpay for the pots I need, so I don’t spend as much time trading and, at the end, it’s sorta like I’m giving away my pots, but I get something I need in return. Another reason why I like doing the quest is that at some point in the near future, I will be able to run discord dungeons consistently and when I do, I expect to die a lot (at least at the start). So these pots will allow me to re-max quickly back to requirements. I don’t think I would be having as much fun doing the quest if I was able to consistently and constantly doing discord runs for exaltation dungeons right now, but alas I’m at home and my options and time are limited.

Will do! Thanks for the offer :slight_smile:

Replacing doing Discord runs with public attempts, that is my exact progression and line of thinking with the game :smile:

Smol, but sweet update.

Pet Skin

Epic Chest

Popped on assassin because it had a clover active. Got marks on knight. Pots are pots.

Oryx Shards

:open_mouth: I’m surprised I actually got a sword. I really like the range on it. It does very well at low defenses, so it’s going to be a swap out.

Ty Oryx

Finally got an upgrade to my sky sword.

ST

It’s like the 3rd one I got, so I fed it.

Blueprint

I was actually able to do a few nests today :). That’s a duplicate bp though. So I fed it. I’m going to craft the Lute when I make another Bard. Rest of nest loot was not very interesting (just dex and life pots). I guess I got really lucky when I got 3 t14 armors in a row.

My first ever exaltation :D

I was able to complete 8 nests in about 35 minutes doing full skip nests. I’m really impressed at how well optimized discord runs can. There were only a couple deaths in all those nests and I think my hp went down to 400 only once.
I was originally going to do shatters, but my internet messed up right before the first shatters boss was dead and I wasn’t going to wait for another afk-check, so I did nests instead.

Pots

Didn’t get as much mana as I thought I would. Still a little burnt out from doing them. Got the mana fusion quest again, so I’ll try to stock up on more mana.
Also, I verified for the fungal/crystal caverns discord. Definitely going to be doing some those to farm the shield from there and work on exaltations.

Idk man for me (I currently have 2 8/8s and 1 5/8 and 1 char that is 0/8) I just get bored of roaming godlands entering random dungeons. Usually when I play I either feel bored while playing doing dungeons or some fun doing discords.

I felt the same way about the game a couple years ago before I took a really long break. Nothing was fulfilling other than doing halls.

I’m in stage 4 of the meme right now and I hope it says that way.

Nice so I think mbc is harder than o3. I got my first complete today and then my second complete today. I only did 3 runs in my whole life. I think that you could learn o3 before mbc which I think is harder. I learned using https://just-dodge.online

Interesting, I’m definitely going to use that website for practice. Still think I’m going to try a void first though since I do have prior experience, so I know what to expect.

I’ve been using that site lately too, though I’m just on the beginner levels. Do they include phases like mbc survival later on? I would have loads of completed of voids but I struggle with that phase and have to use a lot of hp pots.

yea you have to complete all normal levels before you use the practicers. There’s 3 from what I remember: leuc 3rd counter, celestial, and miasma

Would you need any help? I only started doing end game dungeons like late last year right before Motmg, and I always remembered lost halls being pretty tough, but I think I’ve got the jist for it. Anyways, hope you succeed on your first attempt!

Early update because bad news :frowning:

Tomb loot

Good fp tbh.

NOOOO! There was a lag spike during stinger phase. Should’ve nexused. Best fame on any character yet though. I’m making a ninja PPE next.

Summary of knight PPE
  1. My first 8/8 PPE.
  2. 1st exaltation acquired.
  3. First t14 armors acquired.
  4. First 40k death fame character.

Oh no! Was that in USW3? That character was running so strong!

It was not. The server was USNW. It’s a server I rarely play on and only did because of a discord run. Really unfortunate death :frowning:

yoooo feels bad, but hey, if you want to, we could do duo PPE’s! My new bard PPE died, so a fresh start I guess.

I’m down to do a duo PPE. I just started leveling my ninja PPE.

Kk I’m getting on I’ll let you know

Yo what timezone are you in (UTC)? I’m EDT, which is UTC-4. It seems like based on when you update your PPE thread, it’s a bit later than when I do it.

1 last update before I go to sleep.

Fame

Doing this now before the more than likely fame price increase happens. I still have enough fame to feed my pet 37 times, which should be enough between now and the next time I die.

Roll

Ninja’s require a lot of pots, so I expect maxing to take longer. I think the roll is about average, maybe a little low for some stats, but not low enough to be worth rerolling.

Pots

I managed to fuse a few gmana pots before dying.

Plan

I know that the Cdepths event is going to end soon, but I would like to farm for a doku before it ends. Also, getting better equips and getting a few gdefs from cdepths would be nice before I embark on the quest of 8/8ing this character. Actually scratch that, I’m not even going to be awake before event ends. Rip.

no you don’t have to you can just click the down arrow multiple times