Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

Search up fame use and you’ll get a list of fame use

Although I’m a little late to saying this, it took me 2 pcaves to get a hook

Edit: Unpopular opinion to keep this on topic, Mystic is the best class (just threw one out there)

Getting to 8/8 is actually pretty hard and time consuming. Especially when you are a sucky player like me. :laughing:

I’ve never related more

Why da hell almost every dudes who have Realmeyes hid their location???

its a req for most raiding discords

The General Chat Thread

So, to prevent them getting stalked???

Yes; the discords are worried about crashers, though this does little to stop the determined ones.

I struggle to disassociate a hidden Last Seen with how in the older days cheater/notifier players would always hide their Last Seen because it was a giveaway sign of hacks to connect directly into any realm, if their RealmEye said “Last seen USE3” but surprise surprise they were here in EUW2 5 seconds after a Sphinx spawned. And a sign of reconnect hacks when that was a thing (they’re alongside you fighting O1 but their RealmEye says “Last seen less than a minute ago at EUW Nexus”).

In those days hidden Last Seen was either “wow they’re somebody famous to avoid stalkers” = 1%, or “oh another cheater” = 99%

So the conspiracy theory part of me thinks it’s still cheaters wanting other players to conceal their RE to muddy the water “oh no I’m not a cheat everyone hides their RealmEye” me: “hmmmmm”.

FTFY

Here you go.

*scrolls to the 217th Mystic by fame*

10/10 identity covering

Ronin’s Waki is actually a good waki.

thats unpopular :confused:?

PPEs are the only way to play the game at the endgame level and still have fun. It is infinitely rewarding and no consequence for death except time wasted, which can be negated if you got good loot that you stored during the ppe’s existance.

ppe = npe = ope = ntpe = tnpe

LOL thanks miss.

ok this is definitely not true

There is a huge difference between two characters that are not allowed to trade or take items from the vault, and have to max themselves, when one of them effectively has hundreds of vitality from when it was created more than the other character (PPE vs NPE)

I haven’t done many in my time but I can safely say NPEs play significantly different to my PPEs and can be just as fun.

Same goes for the others, although I haven’t done anything more challenging than NPE

what’s the difference beetween ntpe and tnpe? Btw diamondest forgot upe and unpe

quite frankly i have no clue

Though I assume one of them could be the thing where you can only improve gear by getting the tier above what you already have (but I thought that was tpe)

the n (taken from npe) means no pet.