Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

I didn’t mean the hitbox should be the whole sprite. That’s obviously pretty stupid .

ok, agree

edit: btw all CAVE games have focus mode that slow the player and show their hitbox, and so do all Windows-era Touhou games. I know because ive played most of them myself

woa thats a lot of edits

Trickster’s decoy is what makes it one of the best classes in the game, not the ability to teleport. For me wouldn’t be worth using if there was only teleport.

Mystic is the only bad class in the game.

Heathen!

I disagree, imo mystic is an extremely strong class when not used for trolling. The ability to curse and/or stasis enemies in a pinch is so strong. The class is very versatile with their self berserk for dps, stasis for rushing, curse for group dps boost. Imo the only class in the game that’s bad is Assassin.

The most versatile class right now?

Suiciding your chars are not cool because of all the yummy items that are gone because of it. It triggers me everytime to see someone suicide with ogmur or jugg knowing i’ll never get one. :angry:

Samurai is actually pretty bad considering he doesn’t shine in anything. The more I use him the more I feel disadvantaged lol

People who drop pots when they have space in their inv deserve a special place in abyss

There are only bad players, not bad classes.

Doom Bow is unbalanced due to it being very strong for a god lands dungeon white. All the other ones serve a rather niche purpose like void blade or the staff of extreme prejudice. Doombow, on the other hand, does a great job at multiple things like high defense enemies, single target fights, and clearing

for clearing, id use a cbow if i have one or a covert/bbow if not.

The main thing that would make mystic better is a damage buff.

Mystic doesn’t need a buff

More Unity Support. There should be different color glows. More money=cooler glows

Dblade is pretty great too though. It is a great sword for glands farming(besides maybe pixie) and is great on glands dungeons.

A gold glow that lasts X minutes/hours after you buy gold, could be a thing to sly encourage people to pay.

Yeah, but you don’t see any reasonable player running around with a dblade in a high-end dungeon like Lost-Halls or Thicket using a dblade.

I don’t get it why so many people think that Omni is so bad though, like, if you compare it to like bracer, which everyone loves, it’s practically a straight upgrade from that. But everyone hates Omni.

Plus, it is strictly better than nile.