Post your unpopular opinions about realm here

to be honest, ive gotta agree with you on this one. i don’t really enjoy his new solo commentary series. the problem he ran into is that there aren’t any guides left for him to make(except nest, and im fairly certain he hasn’t completed one since his UT weapon ranking vid when he said hes still yet to complete one, and halls, which we’ve been asking for since the outro of his shatts guide)

I like his voice, so I have it playing in the background while I’m grinding events or realms

The terms “Good, bad, skilled, shit, etc” don’t exist in this game. You can be knowledgeable about the bosses and their phases, but I don’t consider a single player in this game actually skilled. If one considers themselves a skilled or pro realm player, then I am truly sorry for them. (Note; this contradicts how I always say I’m a shit player, but I’m just bad at video games in general)

Good at doging=Skilled
Bad at dodging= not skilled

Um
ok

Solo 1.0 colo with a rare pet with old tops is NOT skilled?

that is certainly impressive, and I would call it skilled. However, haters would say that it’s good at dodging, knowledge about colo’s phases, and an extreme amount of patience.

Skill is subjective in a game. All games have a different defintion of skill.
For example, League’s skill and minecrafts’ skill is different - you’re skilled at minecraft if you have absurd game knowledge, able to dodge and pvp effectively, make farms, and excel at redstone. Being good at redstone will NOT make you good at league, though - for league, it is all about cs, macro and micro plays, path tracking, prediction, and outplaying by dodging. Those are definitely different.

For Rotmg, for example, a good player would have good game knowledge, and skill would come with it - soloing a halls is as close as it comes to top in skill in this game.

One misconception i see everybody make is that how good you are at the game is NOT summarized by your ‘skill’. Patience is a virtue, and luck is also very important in many games, including realm.

I know that this is not what the prompt asked for, but I just wanted to make a point: That skill is subjective when it comes to games, and that being good at skill in realm is different than a traditional multiplayer game.

People think that being a good player in Rotmg is easy; In truth, it requires an immense amount of patience and stratergy: That you need to control yourself to become a good player is hard for many.
(unless you hack)

Luck is very important- I’m pretty sure I could beat the best CS:GO player in the world if his keyboard, monitor and mouse stopped working and I was given 30 seconds to kill him.;

That’s not luck that I was talking about, I was talking about real luck, not any technical error.
A better example would be that he was, in fact, drunk when he was fighting you, and misses everything, and you kill him ezpz - that would be lucky for you because he decided to play at such a disadvantage.

leaf hide is actually very good on dagger classes and rouge especially. invisibility can somewhat protect you from the low def, the speed is useful for rushing and the health is pretty good. (vit and wis don’t really matter tbh but it never hurts.)

cc is garbage, the -10 dex isn’t worth 6 def on any class, especially because melees have low dex to begin with.

necro is better than wizard. necro has good damage, healing and lots of ut items that give him an edge like damaging and curse. Wizard may have better dps but with so much pet stasis flying around heals are more desirable imo than a slight dps boost. Also the wizard spellbomb can be hard to aim and thus getting the full “insane damage” is very difficult to say the least.

I think Rotmg Needs a clean wipe. Delete all chars, pets, items Etc, Etc… then make UT’s tradeable again

sounds like a good way to completely kill RotMG permanently.

its why i posted it here.

this really isnt unpopular

this is also pretty popular now

same with this

deca events are actually not bad. Synchronizes with sts and farming those whites, not really about the event but the dungeon

Most UT’s are boring-that’s what inspired me to make my own lol

EP and Planewalker should be more common.

ive done 50 sprites in a row with no whites :frowning:

EP should, from my personal experience. but leave plane drop rate alone.

Ive gotten 1 plane and 20 eps :thinking: