Potion chest

Potion chest

it basically a chest that can store a lot of stats potion.

more info
it can only store 8 kind of stat potion
dex wis
spd vit
atk def
life mana
it purpose to unlock when player reach 3 star(10 stack for each kind of stats potion)
and can be upgrade when 10 star(more 5 stack total 15)
blue star (15+ total 30)
red star (15+ total 45)
orange star(15+ total 60)
yellow star(15+ total 75)
white star(15+ total 90)
now
for pro and con
PRO
1.more space to store UT
2.encourage player to do more dungeon for stats pot saving
3.less p2w
4.get more white? because you run more dungeon for stat pot
5.increase of stats pot supply in economy
6.encourage player to fame farm
7.more guild fame
8.less effort to find your stat pot in your BIG VAULT
9. IT SIMPLE
CON
1.kabam get less MONEY
1.1JK DECA is good guy they wont be greedy
2.dev team is lazy to make this
3.idk that deca support is bot or real human
4.chance of this made into the game is pretty unlikely to happen
5.it will be in the game when universe are left with black dwarf and black hole that very far apart of each other
credit to panytnaa for writing all this on adeadawdee PC

I did my best

Although this might not be the best way to do it, I agree that some sort of potion chest should be implemented.
The only reason I made mules in the first place was to store potions, but I would rather buy space in a potion chest if given the option.

Getting less money is the only reason Deca needs to ignore this kind of idea. I would love more room to store pots but this doesn’t seem like a good idea for Deca.

Not sure but iirc someone had a well sketched out idea, regarding this, as well as stackable pots, on the WS forums?
It might’ve been @OtherBill or @Stupidity.

Also something to consider: hp/MP potions used to be unstackable, then you could get 9 stacked, then now we have 6.

In terms of business, of course Deca will make money if this became an option. I would also use this instead of mules because mules are a hassle.

Went from having 40 mules to 0. Now I really just cbf to make any. I just drink all my pots and feed all the items I get.

1 char slot+1 chest actually feels good since I don’t spend time muling now!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.