PT #5 Cnidarian Reef

yes, it is possible. It just takes quite a while

Just done a few run with no pet by accident, I like it. Seem easy enough if you know the dungeonā€™s mechanic, keep getting dazed drives me mad tho. I hope this isnā€™t another court dungeon.

Uh

Oh, another wasted potential then.

I keep lagging out, not sure if its me or the boss

EDIT

nvm, no lag when I switched to projector

I think test server canā€™t handle this many shots and particles so it will kick out players with bad connection.

Deca! The final phase is a bit too muchā€¦ imo too many bullets after you kill orange thingies second time

too laggy on browser
like the idea though

woah.
woah?
woahā€¦
owaohowhwohowhoahowhoahow

Those tentaclesā€¦
@EpicNecros

The fight is a lot of fun and will be a great addition to CoO, but do you guys have any plans with Shaitans? Itā€™s easily the weakest of the CoO dungeons, no one is ever excited to see one

Idk how, but in one of these reefs the Guill spawned (or that squid spawned him) and we killed him :smiley: bug or intended ?

Watched a few videos and it looks really cool!

@krathan will you guys add another white to shaitans since both of the other mini dungeons have 2? Sorry for offtopic response

Off-topic, but I think so yes, imo Shaitanā€™s could use some love. First we want to focus on O2 and LoD though.

Yay LoD is my favorite dungeon! Thanks for the response

Someone probably used a TestGuill. Iā€™m not sure if anyone has them, though.

soā€¦ Itā€™s sorta like an Epic OT? or maybe a downgraded one??

In all the testing Iā€™ve done, I canā€™t complete the dungeon. Not because of the difficulty, but because my inputs get delayed to hell. But the dungeon is a nice concept, maybe have air pockets in the outer ring of it, too, so you canā€™t get chain paralyzed while restocking on air. The whites are something I love, though. It feels great to see the sorcerer and assassin get some love.

No, not really. Thatā€™s like saying Shaitans is an epic Abyss solely because it has lava.

This is a great little dungeon. However as it stands, in terms of solo, Shaitans is the devil, Encore is not bad but if you make a Confuse mistake and get sat on by Purple youā€™re rekt, and then thereā€™s this Reef dungy which is the easiest of the lot. Thereā€™s not really any one hit KO scenarios which imo is great. When those Shaitanā€™s minions stack up you can go from full to no HP real fast. Purple sitting on you does the same in Encore. This doesnā€™t have that but is still somewhat challenging in terms of NO BREAK TIMEā€¦ Soloā€™d first try but no complaints. Iā€™m going to try with more classes and try some no pet runs to see how difficult it is and will comment further.

Itā€™s a nice dungeon, and assassins have a fun time on the final phase, free rainbows, but overall, I think the loot distribution should be more forgiving. I have done twenty of them, and I got a pretty low amount of pots.
Overall, feels intimidating upon the start, but it gets easier with experience.