Public Testing Status: Closed

Oh I get it! Because Esben is related to the Void Entity. Thanks for clearing that up.
Lava should still deal more damage.
Also, I just realized when this comes out, I’m gonna have a HARDER time, especially since I wont be having my maxing apples, conflict, and pyramid with me!

Well the main skill that matters in a ice cave is control of your character, if you are good enough at it it is easy to dodge and tear frost can be easily passed

A testing session is starting today, see the OP for more info!

LH 2.0 BREEEEEEEEE
@candyshi get back on realm :Ddddddddd

Still admin only I’m afraid

It’ll probably open within the next hour or two.

Copy that

A post was merged into an existing topic: MEGATHREAD: connection and registration issues

2.0 owo?

still not open, @krathan

It’s great you gave us a chance to use pets, however I was unlucky and got no magic heal on my pet and in my opinion that is still really hard to play with, unlike on prod, where I got magicl heal and heal. Maybe let us hatch endless eggs so we can try getting a perfect one like we did on prod?

btw can we make void entity fight not overpowered too much? the minions seems like they spawn unlimited and instantly grow up fully and thats too much, the minions just spawn too fast https://gyazo.com/cc2487982d35fcf50457fe5c35e15f97.gif
(that player is not me, only a example of the minion overspawn)

how?

EDIT:

nvm

Public testing is fun

Thank you @Toastrz for doing 99.99% of the work.

And even then it wasn’t easy…

I have a public testing account but whenever I try to play it does this:

I have never been able to use my account on public testing since it first came out, it is not a new problem for me.

Did you verify your account via the verification email?

Yeah I did, it’s okay, I just made a new account.

Spring Theme!