Quest portrait closing

Have you ever been in a realm were an avatar spawns on top of a lost sentry but no one wants to kill that avatar because it’s on top of a lost therefore you just have an avatar quest portrait and you can’t see the ents that you’re trying to kill for your quiver of thunder.

My solution has an X button on the side of the portrait which will close the portrait putting in a new quest for you, telling the game that you don’t need to know was that avatar or whatever it is that you don’t want to fight. In theory, this would also work for those Level 15 characters that want to fight the event gods.

Let me know what you think and any fixes are very welcome! :slight_smile:

An option that allows you to prioritize certain types of quests over others would be nice, it would allow everybody to go to the events they want to do, rather than everyone getting the same quests at the same time.

Oo, now that’s easy to find easter eggs

I like it the way it is. It encourages people to do the quests, and prevents low-level players from getting a quest for an event. It might also lead to people who are farming for sts to only do gkings/lichs and close the realm far less frequently.

Thats a fair point but I still feel like when people dont want to fight a avatar they should just be able to get a new quest instead of not knowing were the thing that they want to fight are

many quests are gated by level, so they’d just be directed to another quest their level.

I don’t see that as really a bad thing, they’re still clearing quests, if the realm doesn’t eventually close after they kill their prefered quest then it probably wasn’t going to close in the first place. Literally the only thing that does is allow for people to farm for the items they want at a much more efficient rate.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.