Random 10 Min DC

I woke up this morning, and after playing for a bit I got a dc with a 10 min timeout. Didn’t happen after that (for the 1-2 hours I played). But I came on a few minutes ago to be dced again with a 10 min timeout. I’m assuming this is for everyone and it’s kind of annoying when you’re doing a rare dungeon. Anyone else getting this? And is it only certain servers? (USEast3 I’ve had both on.)

Should we have a unified 10 min d/c thread?

Many people have been having the same problem.
Last night when my guild was opening stuff all of us had 3 consecutive 10-minute DCs within 40 minutes.
This morning everyone in the ptrain also experienced several 10-minute DCs.

rip.

Given the number of posts about multiboxers and people doing mass crap in nexuses and realms, i’m gonna guess this is all related. Ie, hackers are causing trouble again. :frowning:

yet again dced in a 3 man tomb sigh.

rip. this also happens right before the realm gets transported to oryx’s castle, right after the shaking. hate it the most when i wanna do janus :frowning: or o2

I’ve switched from USE2, USMW, and USE and all are having the same random 10-min DCs. Regardless of location, you’re susceptible to it (Nexus or Dungeons, even Oryx)

I think so too, got a 10 min dc in eun2 today and when I came back the server was almost empty, so I guess that almost everyone got dced

EUW2 on the list as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.