Realm Tinkerer Improvement

I like the new tinkerer system but i would like there to be a kind of system for quests like Slayer quests from Runescape but its more like if you complete your quests and u get a duplicate quest you have the option to use the completed quests points to skip that quest in exchange for getting a quest that isnt a duplicate! which i think would help players out with something like epic chest quests, by letting them to reroll there quests for a certain amount of points like 3 which each normal quest chest would = 1 completed quest point when you complete it as for the epic quest chest something like 3 but with also adding additional features like, Getting another vault chest for like 20 quest points! or a character slot for like 40 quest points so it can make the experience of rotmg more of a worthwhile one so its not just managing mark chests or managing character inventories most of time with the new tinkerer update.

First please use the enter key for spacing…
Second, duplicate quest? I’ve never known about that for the tink.
Also, gotta say no to vault and c.slot idea. The chests are rewards enough

sorry i have really bad habits but for the second thing sometimes people get the same quest over and over aka something like king who? 3 times and cant find a shatts thats clean for them

I’ve got 120m slayer xp, and all I have to say is - fuck that skill.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.