Realmafia - The Signups

Nuuuuuuuu, I wanna play :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Hey @Idragonet, your RealmEye profile is private, which means I can’t send you messages. Could you make your profile visible, or at least make it so friends can view it and then add me as a friend? Once that’s done, I’ll get all the role messages sent out and post the thread so that the game may begin!

hello “friend”

Who sent me an email called Doge is Aluve request access to the document

It was either @Toastrz or @Idragonet

me lol

I’m not sure what you’re talking about? Player role messages haven’t been sent out yet, if that’s what you’re talking about.

Okay

Like a legitimate email wanting access to edit my role suggestions

Oh, in Google Docs. I understand. Role messages are in the works!

@EpicNecros As I was putting everything together, I realized I’m not able to send messages to you either. Could you enable that permission?

Edit: Same for you, @Tero.

done

@Toastrz when does the game begin?

It has!

Going to bump this as the other round is about to end and I want to be the bumper of this thread

I’m not going to reuse this thread, nor am I going to kick off another round immediately after the first one ends.

It’s almost been 3 weeks, where is next realmafia? :thinking:

Did you read the post? We’re already in the middle of it, it’s been going for a week now.

Join the peanut gallery!

(It’s going on in a discord, the link is https://discord.gg/7aqJz2C)

:facepalm: sorry im dumb

Then I am going to close it to ensure that it doesn’t keep getting bumped like this. Feel free to start a new signup thread when the time is appropriate.

[Oh, wait, I’m supposed to be talking in green text.   OB]