Realmeye app should be a thang

There should be an easier to use mobile app of realmeye. Facts.

I am just wondering what do you think would make it any easier compared to just using it in your browser? Not disagreeing with you, just looking to what thoughts you may have on this idea.

Omg ur so right!!! But plz change thang to thing… OCD kay?

These days you have to keep in mind that lots of people are more adept at using phones than they are computers. I don’t really see the point of the idea, but I’m like Owen Wilson in Zoolander when it comes to phones.

Scrolling sideways on mobile is the most tedious (mostly for looking at characters on a player’s page). It’s usable, yes, but not as pleasant to look at as it is on a computer.

Having a small bar at the bottom with a few different small squares, for example, one for trading, another for players/characters, another for the forum, similar to the bar we have at the top of the screen on the regular browser.

Still, I’m happy as it is now, and an app would be a lot of work for (what I’m guessing is) a small RealmEye team.

Done :wink:

[Edit: Changed it back, it’s against rules! -Nevov. Edit2: erm, can confirm this has nothing to do with the other thing afaik. Sorry to hear that. RIP. -Nevov]

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.