RealmEye Forums Moderator AMA [Request]

Just cleaning the windows. Less cross referencing keywords means lower search rankings for those other sites. I really don’t want these forums to contribute in any way to people who rip off the game. I don’t mind people talking about it, but I do occasionally clean up old threads. The edit notice is kinda annoying, though for transparency’s sake I guess it’s a good thing.

Fave:
The mod tools are quite nice.

Un-fave:
It’s harder to lurk on these forums than it was on the old WSS/Drupal forums.

Bump!

@moderators Why does it say Beta next to the forum title?

Pretty sure its said that since launch. Why doesn’t it just say Realmeye forum??

Dunno. That’s a MrEyeball question, but one he’s not answered before when asked previously.

Darn guess we probably will never know…

######(Mr. Eyeball, if you’re going to suddenly show up out of nowhere now is the best time)

Why is this forum still "beta"?

@moderators

Do you still play RotMG more than twice per month?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Re-open to answer, then close. It’s closed to try and keep non-mods from voting.

Mods seems to have problems with things like polls. Are you sure they are able to reopen your poll?

Well, since I can, I figured it’d be related to editing posts.
Maybe @Shatter or @Nevov can try it out if they’re online?

Yeah we can. And yes I play a lot more than twice per month!

Only mods can.

[I’m on hiatus, as others have said. Should be back early next year (hopefully). OB]

@moderators
if any at all, what’s your favorite coffee origin?

(I’m a sucker for a good Sumatra, call me cliche :man_shrugging:)

Waffle House.

Absolutely Colombia. I went over this year and did a tour of a coffee farm in Salento, the coffee region, and I shit you not it was liquid heaven.

Bump!

@moderators Do you know whether Mr. Eyeball is an admin or something? Mr. Eyeball is in the Deca GMs guild and somewhere there is a vid of the admins giving him white star. My question is how did Mr. Eyeball get noticed and approved to join. They don’t just let anyone join their guild you know.

MrEyeball is RealmEye’s in-game account. Deca let them join their guild and rapidly leveled them up to 70 in order to avoid anti-bot measures.

So Mr. Eyeball is the creator of realmeye?

MrEyeball is the in-game account created by the creators of RealmEye. MrEyeball, being nothing more than a bot existing in cyberspace, is incapable of creating things like RealmEye, or anything else for that matter.

What I meant. obviously this place was not made by a bot. A bot couldn’t make something this cool :wink:

@moderators on the topic of bots, what was the purpose of creating Discobot?