RealmEye Overlay for Exalt - Released

Here is the link for the source and here is a link for the windows installer
You need the ASP.NET Core Runtime by Microsoft to use the app. Link for it is here
Download the "ASP.NET Core Runtime 3.1.6" one.

I’m currently unable to create a Mac installer but if you’re on a Mac you can download the source code and build it yourself. Read the README on Github to build it.

Features:

• Customizable hotkey to toggle the overlay
  • Customizable hotkey to reset realmeye password by either copying “/tell MrEyeBall password” to your clipboard or by typing it in game.
  • Custom CSS style sheets to change how RealmEye looks
  • Message button on each offer to either copy "/tell {username} " to your clipboard or it will use PostMessage(Windows only) to type "/tell {username} " in game.
  • Auto bump your offers every minute.
Screenshots

If you find any bugs please create a new issue for it on the Github repository.
Also if anyone here is good at designing themes and wants to make a better night/dark mode that would be awesome. You can create a pull request with the CSS changes and I will merge it into the master branch.

*edited to include link for ASP.NET Core Runtime

Not Guide to getting under 50% transparency

Why’s this a flag? At most a change category…

unlist?

I don’t understand though… What exactly warrants an unlist here?

Not sure why its unlisted and there is no log showing it getting flagged.

Seems interesting could you send screen shots so we have a better idea.

@Mrunibro @Toastrz assuming this is to do as described is this something that would be ok with the game? And thus the forums.

Hmm… I would’ve probably made it like that thread and then we’d have 2.

Thank you for relisting it and unbanning me. I just didn’t feel like opening visual studio and running it before but oh well, here are screenshots. Let me know if you have any ideas on things to add. The dark theme is only an example. I’m not a designer so the colors aren’t the best. Maybe someone that’s good at CSS can make a style sheet for it?

Yup it does exactly what it says in the op. It’s not a cheat or anything against the rules.
It’s an Electron app with a webview to load RealmEye. Then if the user selected a custom style sheet(css file) it injects the CSS. If they didn’t select a custom style sheet then it doesn’t inject any css. It also adds a “Message” button to each offer to either copy "/tell {username} " to the clipboard or it will minimize the overlay and use PostMessage to type "/tell {username} " in game depending on what the user selected in the settings.
It will also be open source so everyone can view the source code and makes changes as they wish.
Also the post got unlisted again. I checked the rules and it’s 100% allowed. Whoever keeps unlisting it can you please tell me why?

When can we integrate RealmEye (and maybe discord) into the game

does discord overlay not work on exalt?

Was thinking more like this.

It would be nice if RealmEye was integrated in the game.
This project aims to do as much as possible with what’s currently available.
It would be cool if Deca added the ability for url commands like Steam has. https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Steam_browser_protocol
Mostly I want the ability to change servers and send messages through url commands or some other way. It would make this overlay a lot better.

Does anyone here have a Mac and know how to use Visual Studio? It’s pretty much ready for an open beta but I want to find someone with a Mac to test it first since I can only test on Windows.

I did some code rewrites to improve performance and code readability.
There is 1 small thing left for me to do before it’s ready for release however there is a bug in Electron.Net which causes the app to stop working so I probably wont release it until the Electron.Net dev fixes it. There is a bug report for it on the Electron.Net Github repo so hopefully the dev fixes it soon. Until then I will finish up the 1 thing and keep rewriting some of the more sloppy code to make it easier to understand.

I looked into fixing the bug in Electron.Net. While looking into that I found another bug and created a new issue on the Github repo for it. The Electron.Net dev added that bug fix to the next milestone so hopefully it’s fixed soon. Once that bug is fixed I can release the overlay. The reason I don’t want to release it sooner is because the bug causes the app to stop working properly and it needs to be restarted to restore functionality.

The new bug in Electron.Net should be fixed tomorrow which means the overlay should be released tomorrow.

It has been released! Links are in the top of the original post. Let me know what you think!

Anyone have feedback on it?
I’m going to release a small update soon so if anyone has feedback or ideas on things to add I can get them in before I release the update.