Realmeye PPE competitions

The competition has started but one more signup slot still remains - to be paired with a prestegious member of the competition - the earlier the signup the better!

Groups:
GROUP ONE: Ecookied - Humanmoose
GROUP TWO: Redox - Four
GROUP THREE: Candyshi - RyanYoon(edited)
GROUP FOUR: InfamousX - AKL
GROUP FIVE: Skyslurp - SaknisJr
GROUP SIX: Diamondest - Cerebros
GROUP SEVEN: Fluffegan - Campfire
GROUP EIGHT: HorusKane and orsome
GROUP nine: Invent and _________

last slot! Last chance to sign up! sign up as fast as possible guys!

AKLDragon PPE Thread

Point system document for competition

Mystic

Progression

Progression

hi

Whitebags

White bags

are good

Total Score: 0

Progression

Progression

Nothing to see here

Whitebags

Whitebags

Progression

Progression

Nothing to see here

Whitebags

Whitebags

Nothing to see here

would love doing this but i’m having such a hard load of work and my 2 weeks vacations are like 11 days from now, cant be sure i can play during these 11 days. rip

this thing is going to last for months bby, its alright, slow and steady wins the race - if none of us can really play in the next couple of weeks cause of finals, so it’s all fine.

This looks fun

I need to find a teammate tho

I’m usually terrible with ppe luck but this actually sounds really entertaining and fun! The only bad part is that uh… I can only play every other weekend…

The people signup first, then the teamates are decided withjin a discord spam channel - where everybody is invited!

Like what, 24 hours every 2 weeks or like 2 hours every 2 weeks?

Every other weekend on Friday I go to my mom’s, and I stay there until Sunday night. (PST btw) but the catch is that I just got a job and my hours are from 5:00pm to closing, which is 11:30-12:30.

edit: Forgot to add, sleep isn’t the problem for me, but I’m too caught up in other stuff now that I’m losing characters in the way that I have been in realm.

Sky, you gonna reply with ur time zone time you will play per day and the class you want - it is important.

Well then… maybe later?

Hopefully, yeah. Unless there’s someone who’s willing to be a teammate with someone who can’t play that often. If it makes it any better I’ll usually play games the whole time I’m there, almost literally.

Alright, I’ll ping you when I find a perfect match,

Uh not interested.
/s

Why do you scare me like that jesus christ

I’m just getting home but gotta :shower:

Oh it doesnt start until like 23 hours later

Wdym. Hehehe