Recent 8/8 death... What enemy is this?

Wiki Improvements

I don’t know, I tried going to this page for translated names, but I don’t see a “MOTMG SLBY” anywhere. Considering it’s labelled MOTMG, maybe it could be a Mad God Mayhem enemy?

That’s honestly kinda what I was thinking, but I wasn’t sure. Maybe Pronssia uses forums and if he/she sees this they can clarify.

Hey that’s from the nest, sort of.

There’s “EH SLBY” – EH Secret Leader Bee Yellow

It’s the edition of the leader bee found in the beekeeper’s room (hence ‘secret’)

This is I suppose, the mad god mayhem edition of that. (hence the MOTMG prefix). You know, when you get the bee boss from it as wave 3, right before the decaract and everyone goes ‘ree’.

Possibly ya boy died from their 24 bullet death explosion by not waiting to yoink his loot. Gottem :clap:

That page seems really out of date, since it doesn’t even have the Lost Halls enemies.

It’ll be a lot of work but I can try and update it when I have time to…

The fact that you know this off the top of your head is concerning

Shouldn’t be surprising, considering he made the dungeon

Uni has an unhealthy obsession with bees, its more concerning than surprising.

lol f prons next ppe xd

English pls

lol (laughing out loud)
f (f…? keeping it nice?)
prons (pronssia is the player the death was about), but should better be posted like prons’ (pronses, or prons his)
next ppe (kill this one so he can do a new one?)
xd (short for a certain smiley)

Quite good use of english :wink:

f is just another way of saying “rip”

How did you obtain this footage HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??? ARE YOU SECRETLY PRONS?

I thought hes one of the guys to designs dungeons right?

Yes, Uni made the XML spaghetti that is The Nest.
And I don’t exaggerate it with that metaphor - not in the slightest.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.