Recruiting for Fellowship of the Mad God (USW2)

EDIT: See our updated post here-You like crowns? Join our guild [FellowshipOTMG]

Hello I’m Jiing, founder of Fellowship of the Mad God. Thank you for your interest c:

We pride ourselves in being one of the most active and friendly top 50 guilds out there. We want to focus on what I think is the best part of Rotmg: Having fun with friends. I’ve been in way too many guilds where I felt like “just another member.” Here at FOTMG, we want you to feel the bond of friendship. We are highly active on discord at least 5 nights a week, and our leaders work together to maintain a fun, drama free environment. We primarily run shatters, but a variety of keys are opened weekly.

Here is a picture of our discord recently c: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/236655009385807874/248707316336033792/GUILD_ROSTER_2.PNG

Reqs: 1k fame, knowledge/experience in the shatters, dungeon ready characters, and a microphone. As with most guilds, we enforce a no-hacking policy. Come join the Fellowship of the Ri… I mean the Mad God :wink:

To apply, pm Jiing or one of our leaders in game or on realmeye.

It’s lit

wow impressive, over 20 people in one discord at a time…the chaos

Its actually quite calm when we want it to be xD

dude. you really replied 25 days later xD gg

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.