Recruiting for guild "Enhancements"

Guild Name: Enhancements

Hello! This is a new guild that is very friendly, in other words if you flow with the general toxicity of RotMG you are not welcome. This guild was named after the new equipment enhancements that will be appearing in a future update. Discord is recommended but not required, it is how I can check up with you if you are offline for a while however. I used to be the leader of the #1 guild back in 2016 for the USW server, the guild was called “Expert” some of the older players likely have heard of it. I did leave for a while so Expert went dark from its new founder, that said I am back for good now and ready to take back the first place slot (;

• Here are the requirements for those who wish to join!
  • Language? I could care less, google translate is a friend.
  • Base fame/8/8’s? Negligible, we prefer activity over how much you farm.
  • Skills? A willingness to try new things and not be distraught over anything you have difficulty with.
  • No cheaters. This is kind of a given, we also don’t take discord crashers or anyone else who ruin others fun.
  • Time zone? I could care less, it is nice to have someone on regardless of the time, so whenever works for you.
  • Contributions necessary? Be kind, be welcoming to those who join our family and most of all have fun in all you do. This contributes to the moral of the entire guild!

To apply you can send me a message in game. We look forward to having you! @Delbin

im interested in joining. How do I find you in game

helo sir me am noob just started last wek. pls send inviet?

I see you commenting on all the guild invites though XD

Hey Arceuss I am normally on at around PST 8pm-12am
Just send me a dm!

smile

yer probs don’t qualify for a frendly guild anyways

I’m a solo player. Don’t really need/want a guild.

hi solo player

hello! I just got back to playing Realm and looking for a guild to join :pleading_face: can I join this server?

You are welcome to send me an in game message and I’ll hook you up.

you on rn?
:slight_smile:

Hey I’m interested in just joining a guild to play with and talk to some other people, how does the process of joining begin?

just message me in game around this time any day

Hey I’d like to join aswell.

Hey! I’m super interested. How can I get started?

just gotta message me while I’m on kinda like a lottery XD

I’m interested in joining. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.