Recruiting for Isekai [EUW]

Recruiting for Isekai [EUW]

About us:

We are a few returning members of a guild that, long ago, was amongs the top guilds in Europe. After many of us decided to take a break, we are back! Once again, we are looking to build up our numbers.

We are looking for members to join us in our private dungeon runs. This will include, but will not be limited to, Lost Halls, Hive, Shatters, Tombs and more.

Requirements:

• Language: English
  • Main Server: EUW
  • Three 8/8s OR 10k base fame
  • Discord (preferably with a working mic)
  • Experience with top dungeons (Lost Halls, Hives, etc…)

NOTE: If you do not meet the requirements, but still want to apply, all applications will be considered.

Contacts:

Simply, message me here and I will respond as soon as I can (I will check this frequently), or message me in-game @GameCloud

Hi, I’m interested in joining your guild. I’m an experienced player who’s also been a raid leader in 2 different shatters discords. I’m 18 years old and I’m a very active player. I meet all the requirements and also hosts often dungeons myself for players.

Hi SPREEDL, you’re welcome to join us! I’ve sent you a private realmeye message with further details : )

Hey i;m looking to join, i’m a very experienced player with a lot of endgame dungeon experience. Am very active in the game, and while I live in the US i have no problem playing on EU servers.

Hi, I would like to join your Guild. I just started playing realm again after a Little break and now I´m Looking for a Guild to have fun with and run some dungeons. I can pretty mutch do any Dungeons. Just got in to Lost Halls 2-3 Days ago but ran about 25 so I´m getting used to it. You can check my Realmeye Profile for Information to my Account. I only got 3 8/8´s atm but I´m trying to rebuild to get them all done. To my person, I´m turrning 21 next week, I am from Germany and mostly active in the evening.

Hi I would like to join, Ive got 40k+ fame and a bunch of 8/8s :slight_smile:

Typo, I’ll assume you’re thinking nest

dude, hive spams bleeding like nothing else and I’ve yet to see a petless solo

I would like to join im a light blue star that doesn’t have a mic. I also have a maxed common penguin pet and i have 1 char that is 0/8 that has 16 fame. I have experience with pirate caves and forest mazes.

Got nerfed so yeah

Hello I would like to join. I meet all the requirements but i saw you weren’t on at the moment so if you could reply when you are that would be really good and i hope you allow me to join your guild.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.