Recruiting For Shipwrecked! (US/EU) New Page!

FeelRequirementsMan, can’t even join :cry:

What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG?
I have always enjoyed games that feel grindy.

What can you offer as a player to our guild?
Im a pretty active player that has been dedicated to the game for 4 years now.

Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you?
Im a chill player that is pretty active in guild chat and such.

What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life?
Sorcerer

What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters?
I haven’t had much private experience of shatters as I have only ever been in one private shatters. I am expericned with tombs.

On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats?
6/8? 7 . 8/8? I have only ever had one

How many days a week do you play on average?
Every day

@ImJaswald Accepted! Welcome to the guild!

Currently Have Several Active Spots, Would Love to see some players come join us. specially those that have god shatters/tombs experience.

wrecked*

Jeez your photoshop skills are amazing…

fixed! nice catch

Don’t think anyone’s done this yet, so…

#Welcome to the forums @Tillicum!
Have a cookie! :cookie:

Nice to have a new member of the community, especially when they have amazing artwork to bring with them. :heart:

Looks like Shipwrecked got a new logo xd

when everyone else sees reportedly amazing artwork and all you see is

IGN: Lyriclose

1. My Favorite Aspect is the bullet-hell and the large learning curve.
  2. I can help on rebuilding other guildies.
  3. You should recruit me since I’m usually active, friendly to other guildies and generally I dont rage as much
  4. Either wizzy or pally.
  5. I’ve run just enough that I can actually survive and I’ve had experience doing tomb and shatts clean
  6. Depends on class, generally I’d say about 5.
  7. Almost everyday, I rarely go a day off.

@Lyriclose You need another character 3/8, Once you got another maxed character welcome aboard.

Also to anyone reading this, atm we have 2 spots open, so if you’re looking for a very active chill guild, feel free to apply.

Ok, gonna try to max another wizzy then.
Edit: I actually have a 5/8 knight with 300+ base fame now.

1. My favorite aspect of the game is the perma-death because rebuilding a character is fun seeing how killing boss takes skill and dodging to run in there face.
  2. after I max my characters I usually help maxing other unless I am planning a suicide
  3. (I don’t like the question but OK) I am pretty casual play a lot of video games on PC (PC Master Race) I will be finishing grade 12 this year and yeah.
  4. probs none cause I’m to lazy
  5. I have do next to no tombs but I have lots of experience with shatters
  6. give me a week and I’, 6/8 1 char and 4/8 another
  7. this is tricky because sometimes I get bored and have 3 day breaks and other weeks I’m playing 6+hours everyday

@ImJesusII Max 1 more stat, on that Huntress and level up that wizard to 20. We are pretty good at Tombs, we can teach you, however I also recommend watching other players and how they do it. YouTube is a great resource to learn tombs.

the wizard is made just for storage so he will not be leveled and the stat should be easy

I fit the requirements, could I join?
I can rush the usual dungeons, and I can do 1st and 2nd boss in shatters.
No tomb exp though…

What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG? My favorite aspect is the community. I also play Overwatch and tf2, and realm is the best community of the three and I fell that there are so many nice people who play.

What can you offer as a player to our guild? I do open keys almost every event(as long as I’m not broke ;)) and once I rebuild my chars again I will rack up quite a bit of fame

Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you? I have been playing realm since 2011 so I have a lot of experience. I am also looking for people to play with so my you tube videos will have more life to them.

What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life? That’s very hard to think about but id have to say a mid ranged. In real life I am not very intimidating or sheepish, which I am comparing to what the classes damage is.

What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters? I have opened many tombs, I am less experienced in Shatters but I can definitely do them. I can do clean tombs well and know how to survive in them.

On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats? I would say 8, It doesn’t take me very long to max stats as long as I don’t chain die, and am comfortable with getting to 4/8 - 6/8 easily.

How many days a week do you play on average? on average 8 (jk ;))
I would have to say 5-6 depending on if i actually decide to leave my house.

Driizzkid

What is your favorite Aspect of ROTMG?
Completing end game dungeons.

What can you offer as a player to our guild?
Running wc and opening keys. Also experience ive been playing off and on since the days of wild shadow and the games release.

Describe yourself as a person, why should we recruit you?
Talkative person who is down to run any dungeon with anyone.

What type of class in ROTMG would you be in real life?
Rogue

What is your experience with harder dungeons like Tombs and Shatters?
Ive completed plenty tombs, but stopped playing right after shatters where dropped on live servers so haven’t had any experience with them yet.

On a scale of 1-10 How easy is it for you to max character stats?

How many days a week do you play on average?
Since im getting back into the game every day.

Accepted! Welcome Aboard :smiley: