Recruting for The Reckoners: A guild for noobs

#The Reckoners
I am a noob who just started a guild and I want people who are fairly close to my skill level (no 1/8 characters, can’t do abyss, etc.) to join and have fun with me. If you want to join a guild but don’t meet any of the requirements, this is the guild for you!

Main server is USWest2

###Requirements:

• Please be friendly, no bullying light blues and such and such
  • I only speak English just so you know
  • No reqs in terms of maxed characters and dungeon experience because that would make me a hypocrite
  • No cheaters
  • Time zone is Pacific time (US west coast)
  • No Discord yet; if I set up a server I’ll let you know. For now we’ll just use Guild chat and I’ll relay important messages on the Guild board. If there’s something you want everybody to know, just ask me or a Leader and they’ll put it up.
  • I’m trying to set up the occasional event or two for the guild. (Fame train Friday, Guild trading day, etc.)

###How to apply:
PM me on Realmeye if you’re interested. I’ll be sure to get back to you.

ayy i’m not a “noob” but i like to be on a casual guild without the “6/8 REQ” and such
soo it would be cool :slight_smile:

I can invite you if you want… wanna join? :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m also not a noob, but I am casual and would love to join. Invite?

Sure! But we’ll need to be on at the same time for me to invite you, so we’ll have to plan ahead.

######I accidently sent a friend invite to you; disregard that.

Excuse me sire i must ask if the guild still has space for another noob?

We’ve got 40 slots for crying out loud! We’d love to have you!

invite me ?

Sure!

sorry, was “travelling arround the world” (I was at my grandmother’s house without internet) but yeah you can invite me anytime

I’m very tempted to make an alt and join your guild. I’d love to teach you guys the basics and stuff. My main goes by this name, so you can realmeye it if you want.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.