Rep System

I suggest DECA implement a rep system in Realm of the Mad God; it would be pretty useful and would solve various problems around the realm.

-Have you been scammed out of an OT/Shatters/Tomb? No worries, just downrep them and begone with it!
-Is there a hacker that just noclips through shit and multiboxes? Downrep them or mark them as a hacker! (maybe, but the whole hacker tag thing can lead to false tags.)
-Checking to see if that random dude that is calling a cland is trustworthy enough to not sit on a djinn or the avatar? Check their rep!
-Do you want to hit that asshole that spams trade offers, spams the chat, begs, drags, or doesn’t clear? Well, you can’t, but you can just downrep them instead, and give yourself the satisfaction of being useful.

It would be a simple rep system, kind of like Reddit. Upvotes or downvotes, and I would suggest not being able to upvote or downvote people in your guild (to prevent artificial upvotes). I have no idea how to deal with bots, but that’ll come later. Maybe there can be a hacker button so you can report people to DECA, sort of like Overwatch or something.

The point of this system is to do what Realmeye already did for a long time, provide a simple rep system that can be used to assess trustworthiness. Also so I don’t have to spend 10 seconds checking someone’s realmeye to see if they’re legit if they call a cland.

EDIT: Pls don’t kill me Scorchmist.
EDIT 2: I feel that this has been suggested many times already…

wow… i was just going to do that…

this is one of the ideas…uhh… there is another one of these but i cant find it!

imma go look for it

Yep it even got thrown into the common ideas to avoid list because of that

About the Ideas category:

Edit: @Scorchmist every time…

FUCK. Close pls >_>.
I gotta read that list pretty thoroughly later.

Also…
DECA WHY YOU NO IMPLEMENT REP

EDIT: I can TLDR that list: a quarter of it is people wanting the game to fix their mistakes for them, the other half is people who just wanna get richer, and the rest are people who are jealous because people are better than them. Then there’s me.

ninja’d

also… there are soo many flaws with this…[quote=“Proasdfase, post:3, topic:4508”]
Edit: @Scorchmist every time…
[/quote]

hahahah, i purposely waited to get a better effect[quote=“MrSurvivor, post:4, topic:4508”]
I gotta read that list pretty thoroughly later.
[/quote]

i feel we should tell you why its “bad”, but i forgot
@moderators

I saw it coming too, iPad so slow, took me 1 minute to grab the quote >.<
hmm maybe I should write some random stuff then edit it so I don’t get ninjad meh that’s too extreme

i was thinking of posting earlier, but i was looking for the other thread… didnt find it :confused:

[Your wish is my command. OB]