Reporting multiboxers or spambots

Hey guys! This is my first (and probably only) time on the forums, and I just wanted to say that I think it would really help if they added a report feature. Once a set number of players report a spambot, they get muted for 1 day (if they’re a spam bot) as a warning**. I know everyone thinks that this will just be used for trolling and make people upset, but you can still play its just a mute (and you probably wont get muted anyways)**

Half the comments will say that the spambots will just make new account, but in my opinion it"s better than nothing

Another side note is that if a spambot pm’s you, it is impossible to block them (really annoying)

Or you can just up your star requirements in chat. Only those special few will have bothered to get a 10 star+ spam account. And in that case, its simple to just block those bots.

moved to #ideas

not impossible lmao

/ignore [10 letter name]

#WELCOME TO THE DWELLINGS OF MUTUALLY DEPRESSED PEOPLE, Sumdumdum

#HAVE A DELECTABLE BAKED TREAT!!! :cookie:

Love the name tho!

i tried /ignore and it didnt work (and i did multiple times so it wasnt the name)

use tab first, change /tell to /ignore

thanks for the delectable baked treat though

Well I need to hand out the 33 cookies that I received as compensation for not getting one when I first posted on the forum, so here’s one.
:cookie:
32 more to go.

Continuing the discussion from About the Ideas category:

i just realise that this idea counted as “forbidden idea”

Forbidden?

idk whats to call it sorry ._. i forgot

I can understand how hard it would be to have anti-spambot measures, but there are many small things that could make a difference.

Also I don’t think star requirement works for guild chat or private messages.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.