Request Deca to add Event chests, Vanity, and skin?

I have found and gone into one once from the first day they were out (got 0) and since then I have not seen one.

Yeah, you are prolly right.

Yes it definitely needs something lootable now that it is dropping live in the realms.

Iā€™d be happy with a ā€œHive UTā€ level of item, since the dungeon itself is basically 0.1% of a challenge when youā€™re maxed. Thereā€™s currently no low tier Ninja UT, and the dungeon was originally launched in conjunction with the Ninja class, so something UT-y for a Ninja is my vote.

(For what itā€™s worth, in the time since the update that TCave was added to Djinn Iā€™ve seen 6 TCaves and 2 WDemon Ice Caves.)

When is MOTMG? Just asking because Iā€™m always offline when it comes around :expressionless:

its currently a pointless dungeon that drops almost never. So yes.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/month-of-the-mad-god

gj cx

And Iā€™ve never seen White Demons drop Ice Caves either so I guess that checks out

Only 50?!? lmao, i think ive killed 50,000 without getting one

Just to nit pick at you

/10 = 1443

youā€™ve probably killed around 1443

and since this is a new dungeon youve probably killed eh, 100? that could drop it

Well played shatterā€¦ well playedā€¦

I have definently killed over 100 djinns thoā€¦

tfw you bump a thread after 1 month

what if he has like 10000 on alive characters?

maybe he has like 1000 warriors that dont show up, or he has deleted them so they dont end up in the graveā€™

although in the other thread he said he was f2p,but still can have 2 chars

:rage:

love how this has turned into a full on debate (and i have 2 char slots, i am f2p, and i delete some chars but not many)

MAYBE ive gotten all 304 fame from just killing djinns in godlands, and nothing else

Why tag all three together. It definitely doesnā€™t need a chest - SB is easy on any class. A vanity, definitely. A skin, nvm.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.