Revive lost characters

I’ve lost my 6/8 and died at least 10 times in 2 days. I’m sick of the fact that you amke an amzing character and you loose everythign. I think there should be some machanic in the game to get back a lost character. I feel that anyone who has died from lag or insta-pop will agree with me. Even if you must pay $5 or something, I feel that there should be some way to revive a dead character. Mabye it’s a 1/100000 white bag drop from oryx, or a 1 time a year everyone gets it on a holiday. If not revive the character mabye you could get the items lost in exchange from all the fame you have (but you must have over 10k fame). If the character comes back they will have the stats and items, but will be level 1 and no base fame. Mabye if someone is in the top 10 of the month they will get a free character revive, in which will make the game more active, because then more people will try their best to survive to get the charcater revive. I know this will most likely not be a mechanic, but I feel like it truly should be. :3

M8, this has been said Oryx knows how much times…

IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE

Complain to DECA instead if u want

It’s a perma death game, it should be very hard to get

What?
U mean a revive?

I think that would just ruin the whole perma death part of the game.

Well the fact is some player’s deaths wern’t justified :confused: I’ve died countless times from lag,a nd I feel if that happens you should get another chance. yah know?

If it was server side lag maybe then it’s not your fault, but I assume its was client sided so at that point just close the game.

Well, most ppl die from lags, so yeah

Yeah, I’ve died a ton with lag as well (just check my graveyard hahaha). Deca is a small company and ROTMG is a really small game so I cut them some slack.

I always keep at least 5 life in my vault to rebuild. idk, having an awesome guild helps overcomes the death part of realm.

If they even temporarily eliminated perma death, it would ruin the competitiveness of the game imho.

The fact is some people don’t have 5 life

Why wouldn’t u?

I died before I can stock up

Oh…

A permadeath game is just as much about the aspect of learning from your past playthroughs and preparing for your future ones as it is about enjoying your current character. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.

Well if you die on maxed chars so much you should probably increase your skills. Besides lag and stuff that’s on your end and fill your fault… A Perma Death game with revives is just dumb the…

To be fair, originally WS had that revival with the OG ammy. Maybe there’s a way for it to return. I don’t know if this is the right way, but it’s definitely not a foreign concept.

Maybe if it were soul bound/ involved something other than fame. Don’t want invincible trainers.

could work if it didn’t give stat bonuses, so it wasn’t broken in that sense.

stop being salty n get better

I assume you fame trained to white star, because you are literally the most toxic person I’ve ever seen