Reworking Huntress

#Step 1 - Stats

One of the main issues I see with the Huntress is that its max stats are exactly the same as the Archers. In order to make Huntress differ from the Archer, I would suggest the following changes to Huntress’s maxes:

Atk: 75 —> 50
Dex: 50 —> 75
Vit: 40 —> 50

#Step 2 - Traps

In order to make Traps appealing when compared to Quivers, I propose the following changes:

1. Decreased Mp Cost
  2. Very Slightly Decreased Damage and Slow Duration
  3. Dexterity Modifier (Similier to Wis-mod) which affects the Damage and Slow duration.
Giantcatcher Trap

MP Cost: 105 —> 90
Damage: 350 —> 325
Duration: 6 seconds —> 5.5 seconds
Dexerity Mod:

Coral Venom Trap

MP Cost: 100 —> 85
Damage: 350 —> 325
Duration: 3.5 seconds —> 3 seconds
Dexerity Mod:

Trap of the Vile Spirit

MP Cost: 90 —> 85
Damage: 650 (no change)
Dexerity Mod:

Honeytomb Snare

MP Cost: 65 —> 50
Damage: 50 —> 45
Duration: 3 seconds —> 2.75 seconds
Dexerity Mod:

What do you think about these changes? Would Huntress be under powered, overpowered, the same as before?

this is the third flipping time I’ve said this about this exact concept (making huntress dex-based over atk):

considering that the one place in the entire game where huntress truly outshines archer is the shatters, making huntress weaker on high defense enemies is probably a very bad idea.

traps just barely got buffed along with scepters a few weeks ago, do you really think it needs even more?

Yeah i would rather have 5 dex than 2 or 3 att and a more reliable ability

Here’s a poll, free of charge.

• Underpowered
  • Same as before
  • Overpowered

0 voters

May I know, what is the issue with the huntress’ position right now? Because I certainly can’t see what warrants this change…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.