Rheamazing Art Contest! (Community Prize Scaling!)

Just a small update, I am temporarily barred from posting on the Reddit to hopefully bring in more contestants, due to the fact that R̶e̶d̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶w̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶t̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ G̶a̶r̶b̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶k̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶l̶t̶i̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ R̶u̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶t̶e̶r̶m̶i̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ - they suggest posts be made weekly instead of daily d̶e̶s̶p̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶l̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶m̶p̶o̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶l̶i̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶n̶o̶c̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶s̶

So, if you do have an account and hope to get that sweet sweet prize, do consider making a Reddit post.

Sorry, cant make a reddit account :frowning:

i love rhea so much i am distraught that nothing has been put here for more than a week
if this doesn’t get any more entries i will most likely obliterate the earth while all of you are sleeping

Not my fault, I already made one :confused:
I could make another one, but that wouldn’t up the gold pool.

Also, where’s yours? :thinking:

I am unbanned from Reddit today, so I’ll repost there. But most likely, mods won’t let me post it more than once a week.

There was a reason I wanted the reddit requirement. The community sucks balls but its the biggest part of the community.

why were u banned on reddit tho?

I would post a link to either this or my comic update every day or so when it came out. But, yknow, anything of real substance on reddit is discouraged if its not just shitposting. I literally did nothing wrong but if Im gonna keep an audience I’ll have to bend the knee. I never liked reddit anyway, but for mentioned above, I just use it for advertising.

so are u sure u actually got enough bucks for those realm golds tho.

also include the last pic i sent in the entry

Lets just say, having my website up for +5 years ads up over time. The bucks are are there, its the amount I give away. Whatever I don’t do here, I’ll do in another contest.

oh ok.

Guys Craftable should be broke by now wtf

Perhaps they’re all just spending a lot of time on their art. I’m still excited to see what @Sumdumdumm has cooking i̶f̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶o̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶u̶s̶.

i’m taking my sweet time on my entry since it’s going to go through MotMG, the way i see it i got another 30 days to get it finished :wink:

Hi.

Depending on the events going on, I’ll be posting a poll to divide up the keys by precentages. I’ll most likely ignore a basic event, but perhaps do things like shatts/tombs, depeding on what comes out. I run it through the month because usually the best thing is for last.

MOTMG has been announced!

Even though we aren’t very high in the prize pool, there’s always time through the month for that sweet Lost Halls event. I urge everyone to do share this with whomever they can. We’ve hardly scratched 1k gold, and I’d hate to have to wait till next year to use it!

accidentally voted, can i undo or smthn

Yeah I accidentally overdid it and it was too nsfw the first time, then I did another one and it was PERFECT until I colored it and I suck at coloring and it was terrible and she was more yellow than an Asian steriotype

I gave up/forgot/was too lazy to do another one

I have 30 days to do nothing for 29 days and think about maybe doing it on the last day at 11:59 pm
make another one again

I’m still really proud of myself it’s way better than anything I’ve ever done

BTW Mizumi’s was really good they deserve to win

Spoiler

If you feel its too nsfw feel free to PM me a link in Realmeye or something. Just let me know so I can log into the right account or send it to “Rhea”

You can put a placeholder piece in for now so I can put it towards key totals, and I’d love any work done, its always a pleasure.

why not join in? You’re already here, perhaps I’ll save you from my wrath if you enter.