Rheamazing Art Contest! (Community Prize Scaling!)

i dont really want to draw but all the online apps dont really work anyway

Alright, here’s my entry!
I was meaning to get around to drawing something at some point, but along the way I got caught up with real life responsibility and almost forgot about the contest entirely until my guild reminded me. So credits to them for that

I AiNt iN yO gUiLd bOi

nice drawing btw

color it and u will be 1st place.

Oh no! Rhea was transmogrified into her own dagger!

soz I suck at drawing

Based during prism pirate cause that’s the only comic I’ve read (I’ve read most of it anyway).

I don’t know whether non-human versions of rhea are allowed but here it is anyway

27%20PM

k

Love everything about this my friend, excellent work

Very interesting submission. I have to go back and review, but what part of PP inspiried this masterpiece?

Please finish this or I will take a bullet

train to your house and toss your salad

Prizepool Update

We are at +1000 realm gold (which is about 6% of the potential prize payout), so we’re on our way! For the MOTMG events, the first weekend is the Shatters, so we’ll see about it when we get to the date. But I urge everyone to share this as much as you can I mean, this is free money my dudes, you can’t turn it down u̶n̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶w̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶r̶o̶t̶m̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶

Thanks!

It’s not really inspired by anything specific in the comic, I just thought I should include that it’s based within PP because idk if dreadstump is in any of the other comics.

hold up there buddy that ain’t no masterpiece

If you want to see a masterpiece look at solosen’s art.

You’d know I love looking at his art if you put closing tags on your text formatting

wym?

maybe its just the quotes but I’m seeing two small tags but no /small tag. Using /small at the end closes it so the rest of the text isn’t effected

I use < / small > if I want to say anything afterwards, I usually just add a small comment at the end tho so I dont see a need to add that if I’m not saying anything else.

Oh no

Happy Month of the Mad God!

The event is finally here, and the rewards are fruitful! Throughout this month, this contest will still take submissions, for the grand end event of the Lost Halls. There are still some dungeons to do in the month aswell, so we’ll split the keys up along with it.

Will release an update post for the Shatters event chest coming this weeked, but by then, keep drawing and sharing! I’d hate to throw this month away with only so much gold!

The Shatters Event

Coming in about a third of our key total, we will have 3 keys on 8/6 at 7PM EDT on USE3 this total can increase until the pop date with more submissions. See you there!

The contest’s up until MotMG ends right? My extreme procrastination has stopped me from doing a submission and I hope I can get one in before it ends.

We will be hosted through MOTMG, since I feel a lot of people will like the Lost Halls event chest more over the other ones, especially the size of the crowd needed depending on how it goes down (I’m guessing its just MBC you have to defeat).

Est or EdT daylight savings in on at the moment and 6 of august?
Thats a really bad time for me if either