White blue and red,
Not making a sound,
Dead bodies both inside and around,
It consists of a cabin,
Windows and seats,
Tables and sheets.

What happened?

[I remembered this one from my school days, turned it into rhyme format]

Trump wearing a Sam hat, during the WWIII that he caused and now heā€™s sleeping like the dumbass that he is.

Actually a hole haha. Good answer though

Something to do with a crashing ship/airplane?

Hereā€™s one:

An old man lives alone in his house. Before going to sleep, he turns off all the lights in his house, and goes to sleep. The next morning, 200 people have died, as a direct result of what the old man did. What happened?

It is a crashed plane. Good job!
:cookie:

Ayy thanks!

he lives in a lighthouse, turning off all the lights includes the lighthouse light and the 200 people were on a boat that crashed because the lighthouse was off.

Due to a lack of riddleness, I will fill such role for you in your stead.

A simple one
What language is written without speaking it?

Braile

Because you cant feel the dots :wink:

I dont have a riddle

I follow you where ever you go,
But you can never catch me,
I touch you where ever you are,
But you can never touch me,
I do what you do,
But never in the dark,
I speak when you speak,
But I donā€™t make a sound.

Sometimes you canā€™t see me,
But often you can,
I am not a person,
Not an object,
Nor a sound,
Not a creature,
Or a plant,
Most of the time iā€™m on the ground.

What am I?

My shadow.
Became obvious when you said ā€œnever in the darkā€ >u<

I tell a tale without speaking, I bathe you in colours during day, but not all wanted me there, four hundreds of years ago.

Seems like the sun, but I donā€™t think that works for the last part. Is it?

Itā€™s the stained glass in Dutch churches. Around 1600, many churches were destroyed due to a large happening known as the ā€œBeeldenstormā€ (Storm of Statues).

Ahhh, nice.

What can be broken without being touched? Two possible answers that I can think of actually, so gj to anyone who gets both.

Oneā€™s figurative heart.
For the second one, your ties with someoneā€¦?
Also, contact.

Wow, thereā€™s a lot of possibilities >u<
And yes, RealmEye, I am indeed posting a lot here.

I conceal a face, I fit onto poles, I represent a grand organization, but I do nothing great for your eyesight - or is that what they want you to believe?

That a president. Well, itā€™s the only answer i can find.

Whatā€™s fast, quiet and hidden by the night ?

Mask/Anonymous mask?
Also I was thinking silence/a promise, but those actually work too!
Okay uh, 2 men are at a bar, and they each order a whiskey on the rocks. The bartender, being an evil fuck, poisons their drinks in the same way (not one for creativity, I presume). The two men get their drinks, and prepare for a long night of bonding ahead. One man (Devon, seems like a douche name) downs his drink in one go, trying to flex the fact that he can drink liquids at a fast speed, and the other (Jake, seems reasonable) takes his time, trying to flex the fact that he isnā€™t a desperate show off. Neither had an antidote, or anything else similar, yet Jake died (sucks), and Devon (absolute twat) lived. How come?

Easy one: the poison was in the ice. Jake, being the slow drinker he is, made the ice melt, causing the poison to be mixed with the whiskey. Devon didnā€™t consume any poison because he was finished long before his ice melted.

@Demonseye Itā€™s a Stormtrooper Helmet! >:D

And, as for an answerā€¦hmmm. The Sun.

Firstly your stuck in a super strong box with no doors or windows or any exits. There is a table, a light (so you can see) and a mirror. How do you get out?